Tractor of my youth

/ Tractor of my youth #1  

Kindapointless

Tractor
International bn
Hi all I have just gotten into messing around with old tractors by starting on a ih bn. Its been a struggle getting her going but now im looming for a side project finding the tractor of my younger days. No im not trying to find the exact one just trying to figure out what it was and hopefully find one. Problem is I never new what brand it was cause when we got it the main colors were primer grey and rust but thankfully it had some distingushing features and have never seen another like it. Well here goes, it was small just a little bigger then our craftsman 18 horse gt, it had ag tires on with a normal looking splined pto like our bigger tractors and what seemed like 12 gears cause my dad could be plowing with it in 1st go inside and have a sandwich come back out and it wouldnt even be to the end of a row. I remember 2 big round headlights set into a blocky hood. I remember ag tires on the front to but dont knkw if it was 4 wheel drive or not but I remember him pulling out the 8n with it when it got stuck. It was the first tractor I ever drove and that was about 25 years ago. anyone have any idea of what it could of been? I just think havinv one would bring back some memories. ( dad and tractor left long before I seemed to really care about either the way I should have)

/ Tractor of my youth #2  
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a Allis Chalmers B, Massey Harris Pony or a Farmall A. Take a look on Google for some photos of them and see if they look familiar.