Starting a tractor club in Roanoke Va.

/ Starting a tractor club in Roanoke Va. #1  

oronc

Tractor
42 Farmall H Allis B Farmall Cub Kubota B2150
I'm trying to get a classic or vintage club started up in Roanoke Va. For displaying at local car shows and other events. I have been displaying at one car show for past 2 or 3 months by myself , I'm getting lonely:laughing:. Please send and e-mail to oarless69@hotmail.com or pm with a contact number for more details . ALL TYPES WANTED!!!!

Thanks.
Oron Clemmons

/ Starting a tractor club in Roanoke Va. #2  
I'm trying to get a classic or vintage club started up in Roanoke Va. For displaying at local car shows and other events. I have been displaying at one car show for past 2 or 3 months by myself , I'm getting lonely:laughing:. Please send and e-mail to oarless69@hotmail.com or pm with a contact number for more details . ALL TYPES WANTED!!!!

Thanks.

Oron Clemmons

Contact these folks for info

EDGETA Home

I belong to the branch in Redding, CA

/ Starting a tractor club in Roanoke Va. #3  
I would also like to get a Vintage farm Machinery club going up here too. If I were closer I would defiantly bring my tractors and a few friends with theirs.

/ Starting a tractor club in Roanoke Va.
Been trying to do this for over 3 years,Besides myself sitting at car shows getting a little lonely

/ Starting a tractor club in Roanoke Va. #5  
I am sure you can. I went out and organized a tractor cruise. Personally went and invited a couple people, some advertizements at the local restaurant and general store and in the Township newsletter. Got 20 tractors with the rainy conditions. Lots of people along the roads watching.

View attachment 277752View attachment 277753