Time to Play a Game- Name this CASE

/ Time to Play a Game- Name this CASE #11  
If that's the oil filter below the generator, I'd say a G159. The G159's had the more modern type spin on filter, where as the G148 had the older partial flow type, with a wide course threaded base, like used on the B, C, & CA Allis. This link to Case/IH will show your type of filter. Official Case IH Online Parts Store and Case IH Catalog for Best Parts Search and Best Parts Look Up. Case IH Parts for Case IH Tractors, Case IH Combines, Case IH Tractors, Case IH Manuals, Case IH Parts

If you open the link I provided above for the 530, look in the top right block, and click on "Excellent pictures of a G159 gas engine rebuild." I don't really see any block casting number I was looking for, unless it is on the flat boss at the right rear top of the block on the right side.

It may be easier to look on the head for a casting number. The guy has decent pictures of the head(s) as the original was cracked, and found a replacement. On the original head, it looks like the casting number is under the valve cover, under the valve train, and the replacement is outside the valve cover, on the manifold side. On the early G159, the cyl. head casting numbers were G11993 or G11874. If it's something other than these, do a Google search for G(your number) cylinder head, and see if you get any hits.

Just looking at the pictures, then look at your engine, and see if there is any resemblance.

/ Time to Play a Game- Name this CASE
I think you nailed it. All photos at the link you sent plus diagrams on the case website match.

The gas variant of the 530 was the 540 according to tractordata.com and 12 volt.

Hopefully, with a little love she'll fire right up. I will keep you informed of the progress.

The objective is to get it to run so I can load it on a trailer and bring it to my house for a winter hobby.

/ Time to Play a Game- Name this CASE #13  
Good luck..!!