What to do with '53 Jubilee NAA

/ What to do with '53 Jubilee NAA #1  

texbaylea

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130HST w/LA723 loader
What to do with \'53 Jubilee NAA

I have a '53 Jubilee that has just sat for about 5 years. I had originally planned to work it over but know now that is very unlikely. The other two old tractors I had I traded in on my new Kubota.

Any body have any thought as to the possible value of this NAA.

Vernon

/ What to do with '53 Jubilee NAA #2  
Re: What to do with \'53 Jubilee NAA

Vernon, does it run or work? Did it run 5 years ago? I've got a '54 I need to sell. Maybe we could make someone a package deal. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ What to do with '53 Jubilee NAA

Jim

It was running when I parked it. It had sheared a pin in the 3pt lift. I was busy and had two other working tractors at the time and just never got back to it. I think it is a good idea working together to sell these NAA's but probably won't be able to get my act together enough to bring it up for the get together.

Let's talk about it when we see each other.

Vernon

/ What to do with '53 Jubilee NAA #4  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I think it is a good idea working together to sell these NAA's but probably won't be able to get my act together enough to bring it up for the get together.
)</font>

Vernon, I'm actually embarassed that I've let my NAA sit for so long and do nothing about it. It had the transmission problem crop up right before I started building my new house and I just never got around to fixing it up. It has brand new wheels and tires and I figure if I get their price plus about $300, I'll be happy to part with it. I may run an add in the Dallas Morning News and just see if somebody will be interested.

I was actually kidding about our selling both tractors together, but it would make sense to buy one for parts and try to salvage one good tractor and then part out the rest. If only I had more time . . . /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Don't worry about bringing it to the shindig. If you bring your UTV, that will be great. I think you will really enjoy touring around in it. You may even have a few passengers. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Jim

I feel the same way about having neglected my NAA but having worn ourselves out moving and other things to do, it was quite far down on the priorities. I will be interested on the response if you run an ad. Did you ever subscribe to the N Newsletter? That may be a place for an ad also.

See you in a few weeks.

Vernon

/ What to do with '53 Jubilee NAA #7  

What pin is sheared on the 3pt side?

Got any pics.. Does it have compression? spark? how original is it?

Soundguy

Soundguy

I really can't answer your questions. I had a tenant on this property before we moved up here. He was using the NAA to mow and reported the problem with the 3pt. We moved up here shortly after that and I only had time then to park it. I have not looked at it since. If I have time during April I will try to assess it.

My wife bred and showed Boxers for many years but now we only work with dog clubs and shows. We are members of the club that put on a very large dog show in Houston in July and I do the show layout and handle the rental of the vendor booths.

We are use a building with 700,000 sq.ft and we use every bit of it. We also have over 300 vendor booths to rent so it keeps me busy from now through July.

Vernon