Allis Chalmers D15 Series II

/ Allis Chalmers D15 Series II #1  

johan3400

Gold Member
Western Illinois,just this side of heaven
Tractor
Kubota L3400 FEL
Does anyone know of a good source for sheet metal parts for an Allis Chalmers D15 Series II. I replaced the factory fenders with fenders off of a 170 back in 1980 and would like to put it back to original condition. So I guess the only parts I want are the fenders. Thanks!

/ Allis Chalmers D15 Series II #3  
Soundguy gave you the link to the best AC page onthe net!
Also try ebay, I have had to look for some rather difficult to find stuff now and then and often you'll find younger folks buying old farmsteads and not knowing what the heck something is but they know it is or a tractor and they put it on ebay. Then sometimes you find guys like my dad who decide to part with told junk!

Also I think the fenders off of W series tractors like the WD-45 are the same fenders.

/ Allis Chalmers D15 Series II
Actually, the W series fenders are different, but the 17 and 15 had the same fenders. Thank you for the replies. I will post some pictures of it when I restore the fenders. I used it yesterday to drill the post holes for my new shed. It was nice to work the old gal a bit and today I hauled dirt with a barge box we found and brought the shed to grade. I love the new 3400, but there is just something about the D15. It was the only new tractor my father ever purchased. Again, thank you

/ Allis Chalmers D15 Series II #5  

Attachments

• 779048-211_ACS126L.gif
    779048-211_ACS126L.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 390