MF-135 auxiliary hydraulic?

/ MF-135 auxiliary hydraulic? #1  

flusher

Tractor
Getting old. Sold the ranch. Sold the tractors. Moved back to the city.
Has anyone out there rigged up auxiliary hydraulic ports on the MF-135?

I have Big Gene Austin's CD on the MF-135 and it includes a ton of info on remote hydraulics. I haven't had time to wade through all of it.

Just looking for info from someone who's actually tried to do this.
Is there a simple way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

/ MF-135 auxiliary hydraulic? #2  
Yes there is an easy way to do it , email me at lowerlakeranch@telus.net and i will send you a pic. showing how i did mine. I couldn't figure out how to upload one on here. JJ.

/ MF-135 auxiliary hydraulic? #3  
flusher said:
Has anyone out there rigged up auxiliary hydraulic ports on the MF-135?

I have Big Gene Austin's CD on the MF-135 and it includes a ton of info on remote hydraulics. I haven't had time to wade through all of it.

Just looking for info from someone who's actually tried to do this.
Is there a simple way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Got 'em on my 150. (same basic tractor) There's a "plate" under the front of the seat that replaces with a "diverter valve". From there, a couple hoses connect to a control valve. Then 2 hoses to the rear remote quick couplers. Piece of cake. Your internal pump is relatively small (4.5 or 4.6 GPM) but will operate most anything that a tractor of that size will handle.

TISCO sells a kit that includes everything you need, including all hoses with correctly oriented ends and fittings. Last one I bought (to install on a friends 135) sold for around $400. Any dealer will have access to TISCO (a division of Woods)

Last edited:
   / MF-135 auxiliary hydraulic? #4  
OK lets try this posting picture thing again:confused:

Attachments

• MF135 Hydraulics.jpg
    MF135 Hydraulics.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 12,267
   / MF-135 auxiliary hydraulic? #5  
JJ, is that a kit? How much was it?

/ MF-135 auxiliary hydraulic? #6  
mlauk said:
JJ, is that a kit? How much was it?

No not a kit, the tractor had the diverter valve already on the lift cover, i just bought the the spool valve, hoses and quick disconnects, made up a tall bracket that bolts onto the footplate for the spool valve to sit on and another bracket bolted to the side of the diff. for the QD's. Total cost about $300. JJ.

/ MF-135 auxiliary hydraulic? #7  
Nice set up. I did not know where to run the return line for a double acting cylinder.

/ MF-135 auxiliary hydraulic? #8  
mlauk said:
Nice set up. I did not know where to run the return line for a double acting cylinder.

I'll try to remember to get a picture of the set-up on my 150 Massey. It has the return line hooked to a return port on the diverter valve.

It's the "TISCO" kit I was talking about earlier in the thread. Most of our local Massey dealers use it as a retro-fit kit for all MF utilities from 100 series on up to very recent models. It even comes with all the bolts and spacers to attach valve to fender.

I changed that a bit. Made a bracket that attaches to tractor chassis to hold valve. I HATE drilling holes in fenders.

/ MF-135 auxiliary hydraulic? #9  
Hello,
I thought I had found a solution by using a double acting spool working from my MF135 so that I could operate a 3 point attached tipping bucket with hydraulic up and down RAM.
I have just been told/advised that on the MF135 its not possible to have independant movement of the 3 point linkage at the same time as operating the DA spool valve to move the ram up and down... does this seem right?
:(
this is what i have bought, can it be used on a MF135?

Attachments

• FLEMING.jpeg
    FLEMING.jpeg
    2.8 KB · Views: 684
   / MF-135 auxiliary hydraulic? #10  
I'm afraid it's right. On my MF35 I had changed the plate under the seat where the hydraulic oil arrives from the pump for a 3 way valve. With the handle forward I could use the FEL, with the handle up I used the 3 pt hitch and with the handle towards the rear I operated the trailer. These were all single effect cylinders, up under pressure and down under their own weight. There was no way I could use the 3 pt and the FEL at the same time for instance.

Attachments

• DSCF0148 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    DSCF0148 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    389.9 KB · Views: 4,179
  • DSCF0150 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    DSCF0150 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    407.4 KB · Views: 3,210
  • HPIM1523 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    HPIM1523 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    403 KB · Views: 817
  • IMGP7027 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG
    IMGP7027 [R駸olution de l'馗ran].JPG