Comments from TYM 700 owners

/ Comments from TYM 700 owners #11  
Just came from Husker Harvest days and spoke with a TYM dealer on the T700. I specifically asked if any of the machines he has sold have a lot of hours on them yet and his answer was just a couple hundred. He said he has sold quite a few of them though and there was some special pricing right now ($32,500). Not sure how that compares. Sorry I didn't get much more info or pictures.

/ Comments from TYM 700 owners #12  
Just came from Husker Harvest days and spoke with a TYM dealer on the T700. I specifically asked if any of the machines he has sold have a lot of hours on them yet and his answer was just a couple hundred. He said he has sold quite a few of them though and there was some special pricing right now ($32,500). Not sure how that compares. Sorry I didn't get much more info or pictures.

Is that price with or without a loader?

/ Comments from TYM 700 owners #13  
With loader.

/ Comments from TYM 700 owners #14  
That sounds like a pretty good price. My dealer around here is asking $37,000. He's expensive on everything though.

/ Comments from TYM 700 owners #15  
I just turned over 100 hrs on my Montana T7074. Montana has the fridge, but no air ride seat. My wife ran a 9' Krone hay mower on it earlier this year and the last week or so I have been using it on a 15' batwing. My neighbors have the same model for about 3 years and have around 450 to 500 hrs on it now. The have not had any problems with it and are very hard on it. Their only complaint is that the air needs a small shot of freon. It is not getting as cold as it did when it was new.

/ Comments from TYM 700 owners #16  
yes to answer your question there is a sw
itch on the rear fender to control the three point hitch. this is a well rounded tractor. i know this might sound like a sales pitch ,but my dealer who i stated is about 100 milesaway recently called me to ask if i was happy with my desicion to purchase this tractor. he has recently opened up a new dealership which is only 64 miles from my home. so if you live in south mississippi i would strongly reccomend darrel underwood as a great dealer located in hattisburg,ms. i am enclosing a couple pictures of my tractor. i have done all prep work for my home ,pool, and shop using my tractor.

Attachments

• IMG_5877.jpg
    IMG_5877.jpg
    805.2 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_5878.jpg
    IMG_5878.jpg
    765 KB · Views: 278
   / Comments from TYM 700 owners #17  
$32500 is a very good price on that tractor.
So I take it that the Montana and TYM versions have the external 3 pt control, but have the fridge instead of the air seat?
Are the Deere engines turbo charged?
Who makes the loaders for TYM? Backhoe?
Could you post a link to the specs on that backhoe and is it a 3 pt backhoe or does it have a subframe?

/ Comments from TYM 700 owners #18  
I gave a little less than that 32.5 for my Montana, but it was a demo and a leftover '07 model. I'm not sure who makes the loaders, but they seem very well built and handle round bales very well. The Deere engine is turbo charged.
The air on my tractor did not seem to be getting quite cold enough and the external switch was not functioning on my tractor when it was delivered. The dealer sent a service tech to my house(60 miles or so each way) to check the air and replace the switch. I was set to take the tractor back to them to check like you have to do with MF warranty work. I was very pleased that when they told me not to bring it, that they would come to me. I have never gotten service like that out of any other brand of equipment.

I like the way the loader hoses attach on the Tym in the pics than the way my '07 Montana's are. The connections are under the edge of the cab and not quite as easy to reach.

/ Comments from TYM 700 owners #19  
FYI- According to the website the loaders are likely made by Taesung manufactured in Korea.

/ Comments from TYM 700 owners #20  
I gave a little less than that 32.5 for my Montana, but it was a demo and a leftover '07 model. I'm not sure who makes the loaders, but they seem very well built and handle round bales very well. The Deere engine is turbo charged.
The air on my tractor did not seem to be getting quite cold enough and the external switch was not functioning on my tractor when it was delivered. The dealer sent a service tech to my house(60 miles or so each way) to check the air and replace the switch. I was set to take the tractor back to them to check like you have to do with MF warranty work. I was very pleased that when they told me not to bring it, that they would come to me. I have never gotten service like that out of any other brand of equipment.

I like the way the loader hoses attach on the Tym in the pics than the way my '07 Montana's are. The connections are under the edge of the cab and not quite as easy to reach.

There's a Montana dealer about 45 miles away from me. I stopped in there on my way to the dr the other day to check his price on a NEW 7074. He quoted me $34,000 with financing and $32,000 without. Plus a $1,000 cash back rebate from Montana.