Backhoe that is VERY STUCK!!!

/ Backhoe that is VERY STUCK!!! #2  
Ha, i like the guy helping out, raking the mud with the hand hoe....too funny.

RD

/ Backhoe that is VERY STUCK!!! #3  
It's like stirring the cake batter from within the bowl!

/ Backhoe that is VERY STUCK!!! #5  
Must be a rental:cool:. Hope he took full coverage.

/ Backhoe that is VERY STUCK!!! #6  
I have always argued: "You can't get a backhoe stuck."

The theory of course, being you have so many tools at your disposal, a competent operator can always use them to free himself.

I am fairly certain, we are not looking at a competent operator.

None the less, I may have to reconsider my first statement. :cool:

/ Backhoe that is VERY STUCK!!! #7  
looks/sounds like they are speaking Portuguese (not that that matters, you dont have to speak any language to bury a TLB in an hole like that), makes me wonder if he noticed that it was sinking or if it suddenly dropped down.

Aaron Z

/ Backhoe that is VERY STUCK!!! #8  
How is the motor even running? It looks completely submerged. Even if there's an air snorkel, I would think that the belts and such couldn't work under all that mud. His mistake is in trying to get back out the way he went in. He should just use the FEL and lift the front end up, then push the back with the hoe until he completely crosses that mud hole.

/ Backhoe that is VERY STUCK!!! #9  
After further consideration, I am going to suggest that this staged.

Note that that ground is very dry, (except for the overflow of mud from driving into the hole). Yet, the area the tractor is sitting in is soup?

Note that the hole the tractor is in, appears to be the exact size and unnaturally rectangular shaped, like the tractor.

Note that there is open ground to the left, that is lower. If you were actually trying to get out, would you not attempt to open this area up and drain the soup?

The fact that the operator is not attempting to use the outriggers, and the front bucket, also suggests he is acting.

/ Backhoe that is VERY STUCK!!! #10  
Or not very bright.....:D:p