Should I keep these two implements or not??

/ Should I keep these two implements or not?? #11  
Neighbor up the street had some leftover dirt, and I was had a backhoe doing some work with it. I went up, loaded the bucket, then turned around and filled the hoe bucket up also. You should be able to do the same thing, FEL loaded, then fill the scoop, and transport them to wherever your going, which will reduce the number of trips. A scoop doesn't hold much compared to a loaded, but it will add up over time.
I also dig ditches with my scoop, which is a lot easier then trying to do it with a FEL.
My two cents, keep them as long as they aren't in the way as far as storing them.
David from jax

/ Should I keep these two implements or not?? #12  
you can never have enough attachments. best regards,Cary

/ Should I keep these two implements or not?? #13  
If I needed the money, I'd sell the scoop. If not, then keep it. I'd never get rid of the boom pole.

My honest opinion,
Travis R

/ Should I keep these two implements or not?? #14  
Way back when, those things were known as "pond scoops". Hard to teach an old dog new tricks, so I still call 'em that. They can be handy for a number of things. I know of more than one person who'll fill'em with dirt while using their loaders for rear ballast. They're handy for digging narrow drainage ditches, ect.

But that boom pole.... I'd be lost without mine. There's certain "lifts" that are easier to rig on the boom than on a loader bucket. For what you'll get out of a used one, I'd just keep it around.

Did I mention I HATE selling ANY kind of tools?

/ Should I keep these two implements or not?? #15  
The scoop can be handy as a carry-all. A place to put your chain saw and fuel if you are going to do any cutting. You can load the cut sood on the loader and still have a place to tote your saw back with you.

The boom pole can be very handy. With a hook on the end I have used mine to grab vines out of tree areas. The boom is probably more useful if you have to lift something and set it on the other side of a wall or fence. Maybe if you want to lower something off a ledge using a chain or rope and pulley on the end. I've used mine to help stand small trees back up after a storm. It hold them in place while I brace them. Makes lifting other implements for loading onto/off of a track bed very easy (again, using chains).

/ Should I keep these two implements or not?? #16  
If you cant get your FEL in there you wont be able to move your scoop from side to side anyways. If you got it you might as well keep it, The boom I wouldnt think about sellin. there is nothing better for draggin logs

/ Should I keep these two implements or not?? #17  
Way back when, those things were known as "pond scoops". Hard to teach an old dog new tricks, so I still call 'em that. They can be handy for a number of things. I know of more than one person who'll fill'em with dirt while using their loaders for rear ballast. They're handy for digging narrow drainage ditches, ect.

But that boom pole.... I'd be lost without mine. There's certain "lifts" that are easier to rig on the boom than on a loader bucket.
*For what you'll get out of a used one, I'd just keep it around.

Did I mention I HATE selling ANY kind of tools?
*If they are that cheap perhaps I should buy it from him.

/ Should I keep these two implements or not?? #18  
id keep the boom pole...

not much use for the scoop with an FEL

/ Should I keep these two implements or not?? #19  
Keep both since you already have them. and like Buzzard said the minute you sell one you'll find a use for it and then have to buy at full price.
I use my KK scoop 2-3 times a year,skimming up topsoil from the back forty to put in some garden project or leveling a lawn depression is my most often use, moved about 100yds of soil from a hillside to fill a gully last year, travel about 150 yds, would have taken much longer with just the loader, fill scoop first by backing into bank then turn ariund and fill loader, extra weight great for traction.
Boom Pole useful but I use my PH digger ,and take off the gearbox and PTO shaft if its something I can't/don't want to use loader fro.

/ Should I keep these two implements or not?? #20  
I kept my boom pole and made a quick attachment plate so I can mount it on my loader with out the bucket. It makes a great way to lift smaller loads higher and in front so they can be seen. Works much like a jib on a crane. I used mine to raise trusses for my pole barn and sheds which the loader would have never reached alone.