/ What tools on your tractor? #11  
pins of various sizes and shapes
3 lb hammer
metric cressant wrench
couple pairs of plyers
tape measure
marking paint

/ What tools on your tractor? #13  
ya nuts and bolts dont seem to work them self loose but i cant count the times I have lost a pin while working or a keeper. I also keep a few pieces of 9 gage wire in the box in case i have to make a new retainer real quick

/ What tools on your tractor? #14  
Good Mornin Rick,
Lots of good suggestions here, but I havent seen anyone mention a fire extinguisher !

You might think of adding one and mount it on a fender. When way out in a field far from your house, is not the time to find out how to put out a fire on your tractor ! ;):)

/ What tools on your tractor? #15  
Depends on what I'm doing. The "regular" stuff is, pair of gloves, a couple rags, wire ties, hitch pins, fence pliers, cresent wrench (which doubles as a hammer) a roll of wire, screwdriver, and a couple odd open end wrenches. Used to carry a bottle opener too.

/ What tools on your tractor?
Thanks for the tip on the fire extinguiser, definately intend to do that. A neighbor a few years ago started a fire with his hot muffler. By the time he could get anything to help, it was out of control.
Tried seraching on 'tools' and nothing happened.

/ What tools on your tractor? #17  
pins of various sizes and shapes
3 lb hammer
metric cressant wrench
couple pairs of plyers
tape measure
marking paint

almost the same - I keep two wrenches, though, and a knife. No paint, though I bet I would if the box were bigger.

Lots of tractor pins, as I always seem to need one.

Chains wrapped around front grill protector - often handy.

/ What tools on your tractor? #18  
Not much different than what's already been mentioned. I bought a cheap plastic tea pitcher (I guess that was what it was intended for) from Wal Mart to hold my chain. It fits between the seat and fender of my L2800 and is quite handy. One major addition was a large, 18-inch cresent (sp?) wrench... while shredding not long ago, I noticed one of the 3-pt pins on my bush hog was loose and I didn't have a wrench large enough to tighten it... Grrrr lol

/ What tools on your tractor? #19  
workinallthetime - Where does one find a metric crescent wrench? :D