Backup Camera to hook up trailer

/ Backup Camera to hook up trailer #11  
   / Backup Camera to hook up trailer #14  
I like the wireless portability and the magnetic mount of the iBall, but I would rather have the 7" monitor on the other unit.

Any one make one with that combination?

/ Backup Camera to hook up trailer #15  
Any info on this camera? What size screen?

Aaron Z

Ya, interested, more info George. ;)

I haven't figured out how to send a link to a website with this new version of Windows. It used to be easy. Anyway, for those interested I bought mine at Stylintrucks.com You can find a complete description there. I've had it about 6 months now.
Brand name is Peak PKCORA, has a 2.4" LCD screen and is currently selling on their sit for $79.99
The 2.4" display is large enough for me to see but they do sell one with a larger display.
I got a discounted price since I purchased my cat back exhaust system from them.

/ Backup Camera to hook up trailer #17  
They are so helpful. My dad just bought a new F250 with a back up cam and it gets used alot more then you would think. But any I serviced cameras and other electronics for 10 years. The most important thing with outdoor type cam. Besure to ck and see how much light it grabs. Like a bud of mine bought a expensive back up cam. It has a nice wide angle. But don't do very well in low light places. Now the one on my dads truck makes a great pic. In low light. Just something you may want to inquire about when you purchase your cam.

/ Backup Camera to hook up trailer #18  
They are so helpful. My dad just bought a new F250 with a back up cam and it gets used alot more then you would think. But any I serviced cameras and other electronics for 10 years. The most important thing with outdoor type cam. Besure to ck and see how much light it grabs. Like a bud of mine bought a expensive back up cam. It has a nice wide angle. But don't do very well in low light places. Now the one on my dads truck makes a great pic. In low light. Just something you may want to inquire about when you purchase your cam.
One thing that I am looking for is one that has IR LEDs, we have a camera at work with them and that works fairly well at night.

I have to see if my boss is interested in one for the vans at work (04 and 05 Chevrolet 3500 vans have a MONSTER blindspot behind them, you cannot see a car that is 10' back if they are in the middle). A camera would probably help with that.

Aaron Z

/ Backup Camera to hook up trailer #19  
OK...I viewed the Peak camera's video

I take it that the transmitter for the Peak camera, needs to be , or should be mounted out of the weather.

Maybe it does not need to be, but they show it going inside the SUV in the video.

The Peak one may be a better unit if you use it for parking and trailer alignment.

The iBall may be a better, quicker option if you just want to line up the trailer hitch

/ Backup Camera to hook up trailer #20  
I just bolt a 1/2" plastic pipe cap to the trailer coupler, when unhooked, I stock in a piece of pipe long enough to see in my mirror, ease back until the pipe moves. Much cheaper! ~~ grnspot110