Pretty neat 2 series video

/ Pretty neat 2 series video #2  
The video is from Czech Republic because of the CZ domain in their web address.

Europeans generally get cab options for rigs that the North American market only gets open station models. I would have ordered a cab for my 4200 if it was available here; but it wasn't, except in Europe.

I don't know if its a European safety law requiring manufacturers to offer cabs, or due to their climate, or customer demand, or a combination of these things.

/ Pretty neat 2 series video
The video is from Czech Republic because of the CZ domain in their web address.

Europeans generally get cab options for rigs that the North American market only gets open station models. I would have ordered a cab for my 4200 if it was available here; but it wasn't, except in Europe.

I don't know if its a European safety law requiring manufacturers to offer cabs, or due to their climate, or customer demand, or a combination of these things.

That ditch mower and MMM with hydro dump bagger deal was pretty cool.

/ Pretty neat 2 series video #4  
Yep, the Europeans do have some interesting equipment we don't have here. I wonder if they think the same for our stuff they don't have access too.

/ Pretty neat 2 series video #5  
Yep, the Europeans do have some interesting equipment we don't have here. I wonder if they think the same for our stuff they don't have access too.

Man,I'll say! That cab is awesome:thumbsup:
They get the air ride seat option,and we don't! What's up with that?

Greg

/ Pretty neat 2 series video #6  
I can't provide any personal experience or solid information, but will just state what I remember reading years ago. I would be glad to hear real info from our European friends that sometimes appear on here.

It is not unusual in Europe for farmers to live in town away from the farm, and commute with their tractors to the fields. This is why it is common for them to have a three point hitch also on the front of the tractor for carrying additional implements with them. They all have additional equipment for road safety and comfort. The European version of my 755 has additional headlights, turn signals, trailer connector, horn, more adjustable seat, and an optional cab. None of that was available in North America.

Again, curious to hear real info from those truly in the know.

/ Pretty neat 2 series video
I can't provide any personal experience or solid information, but will just state what I remember reading years ago. I would be glad to hear real info from our European friends that sometimes appear on here.

It is not unusual in Europe for farmers to live in town away from the farm, and commute with their tractors to the fields. This is why it is common for them to have a three point hitch also on the front of the tractor for carrying additional implements with them. They all have additional equipment for road safety and comfort. The European version of my 755 has additional headlights, turn signals, trailer connector, horn, more adjustable seat, and an optional cab. None of that was available in North America.

Again, curious to hear real info from those truly in the know.

Yeah but we got cupholders!

/ Pretty neat 2 series video #9  
It looked like that cab didn't have heat or AC though, at least I didn't see any vents. Looked kinda like an all season cab to me.

That boom flail mower was pretty neat, I wouldn't mind having one of those for my little tractors.

/ Pretty neat 2 series video #10  
They sure have some neat options on their tractors, now Deere needs to bring those options to the U.S. :thumbsup: