BXpanded snow plow?

/ BXpanded snow plow? #1  

bellweather

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX22
Anyone have an experience with this product? Care to provide some comments pro/cons?
Thanks

/ BXpanded snow plow? #2  
do you have a link or pic?

/ BXpanded snow plow? #3  
I purchased the Front End Loader stand and the hitch for my new BX1860 and both worked as advertised. I like both of them.

/ BXpanded snow plow? #5  
Seems overpriced to me....

Craigslist for a used 6' plow for less than $200 and cut to size, and even if you are not a welder, you could get a shop to make a braket for $100 or so...

Just a thought....

Attachments

• Picture 067.jpg
    Picture 067.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 1,799
  • Picture 068.jpg
    Picture 068.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 2,145
Last edited:
   / BXpanded snow plow? #6  
For that kind of money you can do alot more. This is my setup - I paid $50.00 for the plow (found it on craigslist) and have about $30.00 in plate and hardware. I am sure that is a great setup but that's a ton of money to spend on a bucket mount snow plow.

Attachments

• PC080101.jpg
    PC080101.jpg
    500.2 KB · Views: 2,939
  • PC080102.jpg
    PC080102.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 1,915
   / BXpanded snow plow? #7  
I dont know.i think it looks like a good lookin well thought out rig.Id like to see how it hooks to your bucket ,isnt any pics of that.Says no welding or drilling??must be a wedge type design,you wedge your cutting edge into?Wonder how it could backdrag if so?
ALAN

/ BXpanded snow plow? #9  
Good install video.Id like to see one of someone plowing a gravel drive with it to see how its doing.Couldnt find one
ALAN

/ BXpanded snow plow?
Thanks for the comments...I was hoping someone would have had some actual experience with this product....guess it's not a big seller.