LS vs. Mahindra

/ LS vs. Mahindra #51  
Hear that! Alphabet soup!

I need to buy one just to give my brain a break. Then I can stop trying to remember random numbers.

/ LS vs. Mahindra #52  
You can check the specs on any brand you want and several models will use the same frame size and same motor (likely same everything since the weight is almost identical to all of them) and just tune the motor for extra HP. The same engine is used on the P7010,7020 and 7030 or Plus 70,80 90 if you use the new numbers. My 7010 is naturally aspirated, they add a turbo on the 7020 to get 10 more HP and then on the 7030 in addition to the turbo they add an intercooler and maybe turn up the injection pump a little. It is the same engine, same tractor, with just a few tweaks. Massey Ferguson does the same with their 1642, 48 and 52 model 1600 series. Very little weight difference on any of the models either so one can assume that they are the same tractor which is why they can sell them for not much difference in price. I am sure I could turbocharge mine and add the intercooler and have a 90 Hp tractor with no problem if I needed more power.
I am sure that if you checked the other models there will be several models that share the same engine model just like the P 70xx series.

/ LS vs. Mahindra #53  
S4Q2
http://hardydiesel.com/downloads/mitsubishi-s4q2-spec-sheet.pdf

Engine brochure
http://www.mitsubishi-engine.com/documents/brochures/SmallIndustrial/SQ-Series_Brochure.pdf
Now if we could just find someone with a MHI password to get the other brochure, we'd be set.
Mitsubishi.jpg

Looks like you can download a Service manual here - never tried it but:
MITSUBISHI S4Q S4Q2 DIESEL ENGINE SERVICE MANUAL - (HIGH QUALITY MANUAL) - PDF REPAIR / WORKSHOP MANUAL - SQ SERIES - DOWNLOAD NOW!! - Download Recipes/Manuals

/ LS vs. Mahindra #54  
I am in the market to replace my old Deere 970 with FEL, I was looking at the TYM T503 Cab and the LS U5020C on the net. Has anyone had any experiance with these models and what kind of pricing would be considered good price, I am in east Mideast cost and there are fewer and fewer tractor dealers here any more.

/ LS vs. Mahindra #55  
What about the whole Farmtrac and LS thing? Wasent LS the manufacturer for Farmtrac tractors and did not want to stand behind sold units or thier dealers? Forgive me if im wrong this is what i was thinking happened, i have only read a little on the farm trac thread after they closed up shop.

/ LS vs. Mahindra #56  
Farmtrac North America went into receivership/bankruptcy in 08. That was an issue with the Farmtrac company mismanagement - not LS!
Then North Carolina based Farmtrac North America was sold to Montana Tractors for $14.1 million. Farmtrac shut down operations in January of 2008, laying off 180 employees. The company entered receivership in March with more than $50 million in debt, much of it owed to Textron Financial.
Montana outbid LS Mtron on the deal.
Also not all farmtrac's were built by LS
http://tractors.wikia.com/wiki/Farmtrac

First - Get your story straight.
We are discussing LS Tractors here!

/ LS vs. Mahindra #58  
Couple of nice features on th R4041EZ, the hinged front brush guard, easy air cleaner access and battery. The bucket disconnects and the fel can attach to optional skid steer type of implements right in front. No extra hydraulic ports though, that would have to be plumbed. I also liked the fel hinged assembly for easy-er removal, and the sturdiness of it, I thought it was the better design, by that I mean sturdy, and mounted under the frame to the rear, metal plates used were thick gauge etc.

Attachments

• image-612321202.jpg
    image-612321202.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 328
  • image-817924285.jpg
    image-817924285.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 406
  • image-2892149086.png
    image-2892149086.png
    940.1 KB · Views: 446
   / LS vs. Mahindra #59  
I am in the market to replace my old Deere 970 with FEL, I was looking at the TYM T503 Cab and the LS U5020C on the net. Has anyone had any experiance with these models and what kind of pricing would be considered good price, I am in east Mideast cost and there are fewer and fewer tractor dealers here any more.

Cash price on an LS U5020 Cab FEL is $29,000

/ LS vs. Mahindra #60  
Couple of nice features on th R4041EZ, the hinged front brush guard, easy air cleaner access and battery. The bucket disconnects and the fel can attach to optional skid steer type of implements right in front. No extra hydraulic ports though, that would have to be plumbed. I also liked the fel hinged assembly for easy-er removal, and the sturdiness of it, I thought it was the better design, by that I mean sturdy, and mounted under the frame to the rear, metal plates used were thick gauge etc.
Yes sir thats a sweetheart.
Those are the same items on my R4010.
I like your cockpit better though. More color too.