Mounting Tractor? RIGHT or LEFT

/ Mounting Tractor? RIGHT or LEFT #11  
Left mostly. FEL joystick and HST pedals on the right.

Matt.

/ Mounting Tractor? RIGHT or LEFT #12  
My Girlfriend ask me the same ?............
Why do I always mount and dismount from the left side.
Guess the only answer is.
That is the side you normally get on and off a horse...........
Learned that way back when I was a kid.
VERY rarely use the right side.
Keep safe
Wyo

/ Mounting Tractor? RIGHT or LEFT #13  
On the left, usually. But if there's something on the immediate right-hand side that I need to attend to, I'll dismount on that side. Gotta watch the FEL controls, though.

/ Mounting Tractor? RIGHT or LEFT #15  
Maybe the more pertinent question would be "Which side do you fall off from...?"

/ Mounting Tractor? RIGHT or LEFT #16  
Left side here.
Thats what I was taught.

E/S

/ Mounting Tractor? RIGHT or LEFT #17  
Maybe the more pertinent question would be "Which side do you fall off from...?"

cant help it if your only 2'7" roy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

also, the beverage holders in the tractor arnt for beer or wine coolers :D

/ Mounting Tractor? RIGHT or LEFT #18  
cant help it if your only 2'7" roy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

also, the beverage holders in the tractor arnt for beer or wine coolers :D

You have a problem with us drunken dwarfs, Dude??

/ Mounting Tractor? RIGHT or LEFT #19  
Which side do you mount your tractor from? Do you ever mount from the right side? If so When and Why? :

On my orange B20 the right side access or egress is not an option. There is too much stuff in the way on that side to fit my carcass through. Would be a challenge to make it work even if I were much thinner. Long right handed joy stick and valving all sorts of in the way, locked or otherwise.

Were mounting/dismounting from the right side an option, I would surely use either depending on the situation. Personal bulk aside, this appears to be a decision/practice that is mostly determined by the *equipment's* setup.

Dennis

/ Mounting Tractor? RIGHT or LEFT #20  
Durn! When I was a younster my cowboy buddies always made fun of me for not knowing which side of a horse to mount. Most of the horses I was allowed to ride were to old and slow to care anyway. Now I find out there is a right and wrong on a tractor. Now I'll have to look to see if anyone is watching when I get on a tractor. I just always went for the easiest and closest.