BX25 Winch

/ BX25 Winch
I have always been able to get myself un-stuck with the backhoe and front loader only once when plowing snow did I need assistance from the neighbors skid steer and that was before I had chains and a better rear counter weight. Might be over thinking the "getting stuck often" idea.

Naw....not over thinking it, just being prepared...I am convinced there are two kinds of BX25 owners, Those who have been stuck, and those whom are going to get stuck...just being proactive and as the man eludes to, it is cheap insurance. Prob will look badass too! :)

/ BX25 Winch
   / BX25 Winch
...and I did get the tractor today. I got to play w/ it for 20 minutes then the phone rang, went out and sold a water heater and shed install. Now I am to tired to play!

__I am encouraged though, I see the BX25 comes stock with a BEER HOLDER! Yea! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Two thumbs up to the engineers!
I think I will name here Orange Crush or Crusher for short. :confused2:

Here, have a cigar;
cigar.jpg

..one for all my new tractorbynet friends!

Here she is...Drum Roll Please...

Here is the delivery doctor. I drew the owner of the dealer for a delivery guy! Glad I got to meet the man! Just another plus for the dealer.

crusher3.jpg

Here she is full dialation, ready to drop down the ramp!

crusher2.jpg

...and HOME she is. WOW. Mine all mine I say! Muhahahaha :thumbsup:

crusher1.jpg

/ BX25 Winch #14  
So what projects are waiting in the wings for the new addition?

Will you be able to use the BX in your plumbing business?

/ BX25 Winch
So what projects are waiting in the wings for the new addition?

Will you be able to use the BX in your plumbing business?

I'll probaby draw up and build a winch mount unless I simply go w/ a 2" receiver that is already available and heck, by the time I make it I can have it shipped and done. I saw them on ebay. ...I need to think about it.

I have a drawing started for a sod remover that will use the hoe to propel it.
So if I go to replace my water service, I can cut the sod and save it for replacement after I am done.

Yes, I "could" use it for my business, but I will wait for two years first so the warranty does not go south on me at one year for commercial use...:confused2:

I am thinking about some reversable outrigger feet, pad one side, more agressive than stock on the other.

Grapple, FEL

Thumb, BH

I have my eyes on some implements I might pick up and modify...

The SEAT, oh man, that seat HAS to get replaced or I need to learn how to use it better. I need to be able to easily turn it around w/o hopping off the tractor. THAT may be more than I care to deal with. I do know I am NOT liking that mechanism.

Lights, beacon perhaps as well.

You have 120watts available ONLY or you draw down the battery. I am hoping there is an upgraded alternator that can be bolted on. Oh, it is an Alternator, and not a Dynamo...at least the manual refers to it as an alternator.

Skid Plate

FEL hooks.

The steering wheel needs to go UP or tilt. Tilt will be to hard to build but perhaps I can wiggle up an extension to raise the steering wheel maybe 1.5 to 2 inches or so. Gotta look into it.

The throttle lever rubber fell off already...errrr need to find a pernament fix or make an 8 ball, 5 ball, or 13 ball or ???

Prob some more gauges.

A ripper tooth for the BH

more...give me time, I only got it today! :laughing:

You know, cool stuff! HA!

/ BX25 Winch #16  
For lever knobs that won't stay on... try rubbing alcohol and/or acetone to clean the surfaces, then use cyanoacrylate ("super") glue. I've had very good luck with this procedure.

/ BX25 Winch
For lever knobs that won't stay on... try rubbing alcohol and/or acetone to clean the surfaces, then use cyanoacrylate ("super") glue. I've had very good luck with this procedure.

Ah HA! Thank u sir...

/ BX25 Winch
Tiime to get her dirty!!!:thumbsup:

I got her dirty yesterday, already tearing into projects I have been wanting to do...It is AMAZING how much work one man can do w/ this machine!

/ BX25 Winch #20  
The business angle was along the lines to be able and offset some of your purchase through depreciation...

My seat was very stiff... lubed it and it turns easy... still have to get on and off to swivel.

I bought the ripper and has not quite worked the way I planned... I think it would work better if the profile was thinner... I picked up a ripper from a full size TLB that would be ideal for the tooth.

After you get a few hours on it... you may want to check the pressure relief setting... mine was almost 10% under and changing it made a big difference.

Foam filling the rear tires has been a godsend... much better backhoe digging, added stability when the loader was full of mud and lowered the center of gravity... The reason I did it was because I was tired of flats... all of the above is just a bonus...

You mentioned water heaters...

I bought a couple brand new in the box old style for $99 each yesterday... can't believe what the new ones cost...

I used to use Hoyt all the time when the plant was in Oakland... now, my favorite heater is Bradford White for residential.