The day draws near!!!

/ The day draws near!!! #1  

EMB5530

Gold Member
Tractor
5530 Mahindra 4x4
Well this weekend should be the one when I finally:licking: get to pick up my 5530 4x4 kinda excited. Have to go get tags on a trailer I just bought last week(nice to have Fridays off 4 10s) really excited, BUT our dog got killed last Thursday and its kinda taken the luster off EVERYTHING latley the wife and I always knew how much we liked our animals but it just really hit hard (probably cuz he was the most loyal dog I have ever had and very protective of my wife)! Maybe this will keep me busy a bit more so as not to think about it so much.:eek:
Darn dog :confused:

/ The day draws near!!! #2  
Sorry on the loss of your dog. Enjoy the Mahindra, I am sure you will enjoy it!! Post some pictures of it when you get a chance.

/ The day draws near!!! #3  
Sincere regrets concerning the loss of your dog. Enjoy your Mahindra. I hope you have a happy day and upcoming week.:tractor:

/ The day draws near!!! #4  
Name your tractor after the the dog. In memory of...
:(

/ The day draws near!!! #5  
I'm truely sorry to hear of the loss of your family member (yeah, that's how I see it...). I have a very dear friend that lost the neatest border collie that I ever "met"...when she emailed me that "Sadie" had passed on...after tearing up, the only thing I could send back was..."If dogs like her don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go...". You're blessed that you had your friend for as long as you did...enjoy the Mahindra. BobG in VA

/ The day draws near!!! #6  
Sorry to hear about your loss. We have four dogs, everyone of them a part of our family. Enjoy that 5530 when it arrives. We have been so happy with our 5530... wish I had upgraded to one sooner!

/ The day draws near!!! #7  
sorry to hear that you lost your dog.try to enjoy your new tractor an think of your dog.everytime i go out of the house my dog heads for the tractor because she thinks im going there.she usually stays with me while im on the tractor.

/ The day draws near!!!
Well I picked it up today havent got to do much but take it off the trailer and come inside and read through the manuals a bit.

Think I am gonna break it in tomorrow by brush hoggin I left a bunch tall for just the task of the new tractor b/c I have read and been told that a moderate load is the best way to break in a new motor.

Tugger for a tractor name(that was our dogs name) yea that would be good but I think the wife would be sad every time I said it.(Truth be told I might too... Just dont wanna be a emotional wuss one of us needs to support the other and be strong:eek:)but if tractors are anything like harleys then they need a name or they get mad and break or the road grimlens get to em:D
Thankyou all for your condolences for our little buddie he was a he11 of a dog and will be missed. but there are many more out there that need homes
never can be a replacement but maybe another that can fill our hearts with joy.

Ill get some pics and let yall know what I think.
Thanks again TBNers:thumbsup:

/ The day draws near!!! #9  
Looking forward to the pics!

/ The day draws near!!! #10  
Sorry about your dog. My entire family mourned the loss of Heidi, our Engish sheepdog (my avatar).

On the brighter side, congrats on your new tractor. My 2008 Mahindra 5525 is a real beast--no problems at all.