Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,171  
Rain at last!....Rain at last!...Thank God All Mighty!....Rain at last!!!!

I dunno, seams like I've heard that somewhere before.:cool:

/ Good morning!!!! #1,172  
Woke once last night to soft rain on the roof and noticed my alarm clock was blinking. I need to replace its backup battery. Whew! That's a lot of work for a retired guy.:D It's 38.7 F here with a light shower and no wind. I am just thankful I don't have to fight Monday morning traffic in the rain anymore. Ain't retired life grand?:cloud9:

/ Good morning!!!! #1,173  
Looks like rain off an on for next few days 50s&60s. Thats great we need it. My pond is full pool for first time in several mouths:)
Army Grunt

/ Good morning!!!! #1,175  
it woke me up early this morning storming an raining.looks like we got an inch of rain or a tad more.an could get more rain for a day or 2.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,176  
Woke once last night to soft rain on the roof and noticed my alarm clock was blinking. I need to replace its backup battery. Whew! That's a lot of work for a retired guy.:D It's 38.7 F here with a light shower and no wind. I am just thankful I don't have to fight Monday morning traffic in the rain anymore. Ain't retired life grand?:cloud9:

Aren稚 we surpose to throw away the bedroom clock when we retire?

/ Good morning!!!! #1,177  
No you need it so you look at, say well I don't need to get up and go back to sleep. It took me a couple of years not to wake up at 5 am been retired 15 years still wake up some days at 5 am.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,178  
25F stars w/no wind..almost feels like sugaring weather.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,179  
36 and foggy at 0500. It was so nice to sleep in my bed last night and not in the camper with over excited girls. But I suspect they will remember the 3 of us sleeping in the camper, freezing cold with no power, in awe of their new horses for the rest of their lives so all-in-all that is an awesome bang-for-the-buck experience.

It snowed a little bit last night. It was heavy and the roads were slippery as I was driving to TSC in Culpeper VA to get my 72" ratchet rake in my 2wd F-150, but as I was leaving it was not only done, but the roads were treated and the temp had gone up 1-2 degrees, and the roads were fine.

We are trying to settle in as Horse people and figure out how do do the work side of it all.

Life is good.

Be well all o y'all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #1,180  
No you need it so you look at, say well I don't need to get up and go back to sleep. It took me a couple of years not to wake up at 5 am been retired 15 years still wake up some days at 5 am.

Been retired for over 9 years now, used to get up at 5 because I HAD TOO, I still get up at 5 because I WANT TO. It's my day and I want to make the most use of it I can, usually don't do a darn thing until noon though.

30 degrees here, hit 39 yesterday.