Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,671  
Well, this is the first post I've made in here from my home computer since the 20th of February, when my internet went down. But, on the 19th of April, almost two months later, I'm back!

Woo hoo!

OK, lets get business back to normal, so here goes.

'Morning guys! First coffee not made yet (hence probably some grammatical errors) and weather grey and cold.

I hope everybody is doing great!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,672  
Are we supposed to congratulate you for being away from this site for so long....such will power...or be sympathic because you missed so much of the fun and games? 53 here, I was out mowing last night after dark, such fun.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,673  
Well, this is the first post I've made in here from my home computer since the 20th of February, when my internet went down. But, on the 19th of April, almost two months later, I'm back!

Woo hoo!

OK, lets get business back to normal, so here goes.

'Morning guys! First coffee not made yet (hence probably some grammatical errors) and weather grey and cold.

I hope everybody is doing great!

More importantly, have you gotten a tractor yet? :D

Glad you are well.

David

/ Good morning!!!! #2,674  
Rainy yesterday, clearer (20% rain) and 72 today.

My left hand carpal tunnel is giving me fits... hard to sleep.

Got my first tick yesterday...

I was going to take a couple days off next week for seat time, only to discover it will rain all weekend and beginning of the week, and it is suppoesd to be very heavy rainfall Sunday...

I don't know how I'm ever going to make any progress on my projects at this pace...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #2,675  
Are we supposed to congratulate you for being away from this site for so long....such will power...or be sympathic because you missed so much of the fun and games? 53 here, I was out mowing last night after dark, such fun.
You're just jealous that people have missed me :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #2,676  
More importantly, have you gotten a tractor yet? :D

Glad you are well.

David
Well... No, I guess for that I'd need a bigger garden, or as you guys call it, "yard".

Actually, I did own a John Deere once. It was plastic and moved via pedals but I did actually transport some compost with it :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #2,677  
36f here this morning, really dry though and looking for rain this weekend. Last report indicated 1/2 inch of rain for the past 46 days. Normal rain fall for this period of time is between 5 and 6 inches of rain!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,678  
Coffee is being brewed. 59 degrees this morning. Heading to 79 with a breeze and sun. Packing up the motorhome and driving to Joplin, MO today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,680  
Welcome back, Mr. Murray.

30 here this AM, fired up the woodstove again. Sure hope we get the rain that's forecast for this weekend, we really need it.

Spent yesterday "making it official": removed the snowblower quick-hitch assembly, re-installed the front grille guard, stored the blower, got out the tiller and the mower deck. Not that it hasn't happened in April and May before, but I think we're all done with snow for this year.

Also spent several hours bringing wood in from last year's pile....which fell over. :ashamed: Luckily, my old walk-behind blower was just far enough away that it only got pushed over a bit, no damage. (Anybody want to buy it?)

Pic is after about half of it had already been removed yesterday. Still a bit left to go....