Grapple Skidsteer Express won't stand behind their grapple!

/ Skidsteer Express won't stand behind their grapple! #71  
Man, this is a rough crowd. I wonder how many are business owners. I've been a "small" dba business for 35+ years and have found dealing with other business owners less stressful than dealing with employee type non business owners. People that have never owned a business are far less patient with troubles. I'd rather wait for both sides of the story before an execution.

Let us know what the seller says when you call.

PS ( I own a business, since 1985 )

/ Skidsteer Express won't stand behind their grapple! #73  
JoelT said:
Man, this is a rough crowd. I wonder how many are business owners. I've been a "small" dba business for 35+ years and have found dealing with other business owners less stressful than dealing with employee type non business owners. People that have never owned a business are far less patient with troubles. I'd rather wait for both sides of the story before an execution.

x2...

/ Skidsteer Express won't stand behind their grapple! #74  
My background is in construction estimating residential home developments. I have worked for small lumber yards to a divisional 2000 clip per year home developer based in Texas and I can tell you this: YOU DO NOT LEAVE THE OFFICE, GO HOME OR TO THE HOTEL BEFORE YOU RESPOND TO EVERY IN CALL THAT DAY, GOOD OR BAD. Customer service.

/ Skidsteer Express won't stand behind their grapple! #75  
I have no idea how many units SSE has sold ... my experience with them was rewarding and I will do business with them again ... out of a thousand out the door are you allowed any problems? Out of a thousand customers are you allowed to miss a call, miss an email?

/ Skidsteer Express won't stand behind their grapple! #76  
I have no idea how many units SSE has sold ... my experience with them was rewarding and I will do business with them again ... out of a thousand out the door are you allowed any problems? Out of a thousand customers are you allowed to miss a call, miss an email?

Would you??

/ Skidsteer Express won't stand behind their grapple! #78  
x3...

/ Skidsteer Express won't stand behind their grapple! #79  
This seems backasward to me. They should be calling you.
Bill
agreed
Every time a vendor has told me to call them back for an answer I look for a new vendor

/ Skidsteer Express won't stand behind their grapple! #80  
I would like to hear Titan's solution. Typically it is to offer some money back to find a local fix and the owner is left with a so so product that needs to have the welds painted, hauled to a welder, etc. etc. (been there, done that with these guys). I think if they honored a warranty, it would cost them more and they might wake up and start shipping a better product.