Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #161  
I have a commercial address and it is really more of the point than it is the cost. If they have a limit of their circle, say so, don't quote 1,000 miles if you have no intention of even getting close to that. It is like if I say I am open until 5 but I really close at 4:45. Why not be accurate?

/ Everything Attachments #162  
Oddly enough I'm ~200 miles north of you and receved a shipping quote of $70 to my work address and $40 to the terminal in Fairfield yet when I ordered a 72" ETA rake I was charged no shipping. I may come to regret this reply if I should ever order from them again but .... Go figure.

/ Everything Attachments #163  
If you have any questions whatsoever concerning our shipping policy, please give us a call. We have very reasonable freight rates even if you are outside of our free shipping zone. Those rates do depend on the weight of the product you're interested in and your specific location. Give us a call or email with any questions. We put a huge emphasis on our customers and their needs!

/ Everything Attachments #164  
Everything Attachments now has several sizes of PTO driven 3pt hitch Sprayers on our website here. 3pt hitch sprayers are very efficient for spraying herbicides on lawns and pastures as well as spraying your fence lines. These sprayers are available with different boom systems, pump options and spot spray handguns. Feel free to give us a call so we can provide the perfect sprayer for your application whether it's a small residential lot or a large field or pasture. Larger sizes are available by request and all sprayers are eligible for Free Shipping!!

/ Everything Attachments #165  
Ted,

Ever come up with that deal for TBN members? Just figured I'd bring it back up! :D

/ Everything Attachments #166  
Ted,

Ever come up with that deal for TBN members? Just figured I'd bring it back up! :D

We're glad you brought it up again and we are ready to announce our savings plan. It applies only to our line of attachments, now that we have enough to choose from. If you purchase two of our attachments that are being shipped to the same address, we will give you a $75 discount. If you are purchasing 3 or more Everything Attachments' attachments and having them shipped to the same address, we will offer a $100 discount OR extend our free shipping to cover most of the contiguous 48 states(indirect and remote locations excluded from free shipping but will receive $100 discount). This makes our attachments such a great deal since they are already the best on the market and at such a great price without being reduced. This is one way we can give back to our TBN customers who have made us the number one online attachment dealer.

/ Everything Attachments #167  
Is the Sitrix Finish mower made by Kodiak? It looks exactly the same as my Mahindra Mower which I am told is made by Mahindra which is also sold under the Northerntools brand name.

/ Everything Attachments #170  
I just wanted to let everyone know that we're having a sale on all in stock United Box Blades. You can see them all, along with the sale prices here. Feel free to call or email us with any questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.