Forum Upgrade - Any Issues?

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #481  
Would also like to see the "posts since last visit icon" used that almost exclusively on the old version (Ilike ti see all aspects of Tractor by Net so use the always)

That icon is now called "NEW POSTS"

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #483  
Been there and done that.
I got them last week but don't get them now.
Beats me.

Delete your cookies (especially the TBN cookie). and follow rekees4300's suggestions.

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #484  
   / Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #485  
check the tools section of your inet browser.. there is a cookie handling section..

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #486  
Roy---I don't know what that means.

If you're using Internet Explorer, press CONTROL, SHIFT and DELETE simultaneously. That wil open the menu shown in the attachment.
Make sure the top selection ("Preserve...") is NOT checked. Everything else should be checked.
Be advised, checking the "Passwords" box will require you to log in on any sites that currently save your password...so make sure you know your passwords!

Then, updating your settings (per rekees4300's suggestions) on TBN should work.

If you're using another browser, you have to search the internet for instructions to delete your cookies.

History Delete.JPG

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #487  
occasionally when making a reply and hitting the button to send.. I'll get a popup asking if I intended to navigate away from the page. at first I thought I hit a add button and was going to a new page.. so backed up and it did it again.. then I thought it might be spyware.. checked my AV reports nada.. decided to hit 'yes' and then the message posted normally.

only does this now and again.. odd ? anyone else see this?

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #488  
and another .. I browse with multi tbn tabs open. some have the message title.. some have a # sign and number and the word post.

like 3#post int he tab header.. some do.. some don't..

anyone else see this?

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #489  
Ok, I did it all and still no dice. For whatever reason, I do not get instant updates but I did last week.
Maybe time will fix it and I'll keep trying on my own.

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #490  
Ok, I did it all and still no dice. For whatever reason, I do not get instant updates but I did last week.
Maybe time will fix it and I'll keep trying on my own.

What e-mail program are you using? And, have you checked your "Junk Mail" or "Spam" folder?

I'm assuming you have selected one of the e-mail notifications in the General Settings (as shown in the attached picture) on TBN...correct?

TBN General Settings.JPG