Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,941  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 49 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 74 with sun. This is my kind of weather. Hope it stays that way until winter. Doing yard maintenance today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,942  
70 headed for 85. Rained a little last night, and there is a chance of scattered t-storms all weekend. the 10 day forecast is lovely, mid- or low 80's, upper 60's at night... HEAVEN!

I'm going to do something, not sure what... But I will be outside!

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,943  
I know what I'm gonna do! I gotta go get some hay!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,945  
morning,partly cloudy 44 warming to 72 today with a chance of showers.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,946  
72 but wind has shifted to north and a nice breeze, so it's a cool 72, headed for low 80's.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,947  
2012-08-18, 0957

Been up a few hours, finally some time to post!
70 degrees now and quite pleasant. High of 78 predicted and maybe some passing showers. Great day to mow the lawn, but the showers last night left the lawn pretty wet.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,948  
88 and a mostly sunny day with a chance of a thunderstorm later in the day. Yesterday was the warmest day of the year, a sizzling 96 for us. Town about 35 minute drive to the west set a record for the warmest August 17 ever. Going to the beach with my niece and her 5 year old daughter later today. Next few days not much will get done around here.

David
, congrulations :applause: :cheerful: :yes: :jump: on getting the job offer and a start date. All the best and hope it works out even better than you think.