2012 NH Boomer 30 HST or Kioti CK30 HST? Value?

/ 2012 NH Boomer 30 HST or Kioti CK30 HST? Value?
Not sure of the names of each part of the 3 point hitch. This is from New Holland. Are "stabilizers" the telescoping arms that we've been talking about?
When hooking up implements is easy and convenient, tasks become easier, too. Handy features include:
Flexible link ends
Crank-type leveling mechanism
Telescoping stabilizers
Swinging/extendible drawbar
Category I implement ball ends

/ 2012 NH Boomer 30 HST or Kioti CK30 HST? Value? #62  
James, I've been looking at CK30, NH Boomer30, both with 30 gross HP. A bit confusing as the NH site says, 30HP gross, 28HP net. Kioti gives only 30 gross, no net. Compact tractor review gives 28.5 net HP for the NH, more than NH itself claims! Mahindra at 28HP doesn't state if it's gross or net. I guess PTO HP is the most important here. :confused:

I need to turn the key and try the Mahindra, NH and Kioti. The Kubota's a really nice tractor, but there's only one dealer nearby. That's important to me. I spoke with him and he said if I finance, his quote would be higher. His quotes on the other makes I already saw are a grand higher than the other dealer and he's not nearly as flexible. That prices me out. Next step, mount up and ride..

Nice tractor photos, Roger :)
Thanks about the pictures. Gross hp is the hp with no accessories like water pump, alternator, ac, and maybe no muffler, air cleaner etc. At least thats how cars are. Net is with all acessories, air cleaner and exhaust. Net is a real world number. Here is a link that explains it some. Sometimes tractors are over rated some times they are under rated. Another tractor you may want to consider is a Kubota B3200, if you look at that you may want to look at a JD 2720. Kioti does not have a tractor that large in that class and I'm not sure what New Holland has to offer.

Not sure of the names of each part of the 3 point hitch. This is from New Holland. Are "stabilizers" the telescoping arms that we've been talking about?
When hooking up implements is easy and convenient, tasks become easier, too. Handy features include:
Flexible link ends
Telescoping stabilizers
Here is a chart that explains the 3ph.
Here is what they call it on the chart.
Crank-type leveling mechanism - Lift arm leveling assemby, used for side to side adjustment, helpful when used for cutting a ditch.
Telescoping stabilizers- they go in place of the check chains, most new tractors have turnbuckles or the Telescoping stabilizers instead of chains
Swinging/extendible drawbar- swinging drawbar, you can use it to pull stuff like a tree or a stuck car. Some implement are pulled off of the drawbar and may need a swinging drawbar then (I doubt you will need a swinging drawbar).
Cat 1 ball end- You will have a cat 1 3ph The ball end are at the end of the lift arms

/ 2012 NH Boomer 30 HST or Kioti CK30 HST? Value? #63  
Flexible link ends
Telescoping stabilizers

This rig has every thing you need..
Flexible link ends.=Telescoping lower link end= GOOD
Telescoping stabilizers instead of turnbuckles= GOOD
Crank leveling of the Right Hand lift link.. =GOOD
Drawbar=GOOD.. the fact there is one, it is an option on some tractors.. and you need it.
now whether you want to go "swinging" is up to you:) (it means it can swing side to side when pulling a hay wagon.. or some such.. who cares on a CUT)
CAT 1.. yes Catagory 1 balls is what this size of tractor will have.. kinda like saying a car comes with a steering wheel:)

So the NH (by the way it is manufactured by LS a Korean company) seems to be well equipped. LS also sells tractors in North
America under its own brand name.. NH CUTS used to be made by Shibaura but there was some kind of falling out..

James K0UA

/ 2012 NH Boomer 30 HST or Kioti CK30 HST? Value? #64  
Some of the smallest tractors have come with CAT 0 ball ends. There are exceptions. My 16 or 17 HP Ford 1210 came with CAT 1.

Category Tractor HP Top Link Pin Diameter Lift Arm Pin Diameter
0 ---------Up to 20 ---------5/8 in -----------5/8 in
1 ---------20 to 45 ---------3/4 in -----------7/8 in
2 ---------40 to 100 --------1 in -------------1⅛ in
3 ---------80 to 225 --------1シ in ----------1 7/16 in
4 ------180 to 400 and up ---1 3/4 in ---------2 in

My short list in tabular form:
tractor

/ 2012 NH Boomer 30 HST or Kioti CK30 HST? Value? #66  
My preference would be NH then Kioti last Mahindra. Very close between the NH and Kioti, I prefer the two pedal setup and the big + is the independent elec pto on the NH.

Did you notice that the Mahindra is showing the 3PH lift capacity to be more than the tractors weight? A reasonable working load for that tractor would be about 1/3 that weight at about 800 lbs.

My preference would be NH then Kioti last Mahindra. Very close between the NH and Kioti, I prefer the two pedal setup and the big + is the independent elec pto on the NH.
Did you notice that the Mahindra is showing the 3PH lift capacity to be more than the tractors weight? A reasonable working load for that tractor would be about 1/3 that weight at about 800 lbs.
My thinking exactly!

The Mahindra weighs in at 500lbs less but claims an incredible lift at the 3PH. Their specs do not specify "at the ball ends, or at 24", only "hydraulic lift capacity". Leaves me to wonder. The lower weight and higher FEL lift capacity make me think the rig could lift the back wheels if I'm not careful. Personally, I like the downswept arms of the NH loader as it improves visibility of the bucket and looks great. If I can confirm that the NH has SSQA, I'll be pleased as punch. Kioti's a real nice package too. Mahindra, lags in PTO HP and is 500lbs less. Also lacks tilt, cruise control. Not big issues for me, but heck, all things being equal why not?

/ 2012 NH Boomer 30 HST or Kioti CK30 HST? Value? #68  
Mahindra shows what their tractor will lift at the pivot everyone else is @500mm on the FEL and 24" on the 3ph, so Mahindra will have a bigger number. I don't think the Kioti fel will lift as high as the New Holland either.

/ 2012 NH Boomer 30 HST or Kioti CK30 HST? Value? #69  
Try doing something such as operating a 3 PH spin spreader with the electro hysraulic pto then attempt the same with the live pto. Long story short the electric pto is way easier to use.

/ 2012 NH Boomer 30 HST or Kioti CK30 HST? Value? #70  
I like the the live PTO over the independent, especially for post hole diggers and the like. It lets you use your feet, freeing your hands for all the other levers you need to control at the same time.