Global Warming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Global Warming? #2,331  
Think through your analogies before posting. You are saying that because a tiny fraction of hospitalized patients die of "mistakes" while under the care of expert practitioners that therefore we shouldn't pay attention to any science those same practitioners agree on such as "smoking causes cancer". You are suggesting we throw out the baby with the bath water. Nosocomial infections are a serious problem but no reason for a wholesale rejection of medical services which you analogy implies.

We've already gone over, several times, the fact that science is an iterative process where changes in theory and interpretation of data is natural, expected, and necessary. The fact that a group of scientists supported a theory in the past which has subsequently been invalidated is hardly reason to walk away from science.

As usual...you miss the point entirely...doh!

FYI...it was not an analogy...it was an abstract point (medical science)

The gist of the point was that misguided AGW disciples feel that everyone else should jump on their bandwagon and accept their positions regardless...like if we all believed the same thing we could solve the problem...NOT
The faith that misguided AGW advocates put into climate science is on a par with the faith that every year 200,000 Americans put into their health care professionals which ends up getting them killed...

/ Global Warming? #2,333  
Maybe the real issue is that republicans are just stingy and don't give a da** about anyone else but themself. So what if the mile wide swath goes through town....sucks to be them doesn't it.
Another burger for the grill and hope the sun keeps shining.

The book "Who Really Cares" debunks your claims of stinginess, and a thread in Friendly Politics showed who really has the wealth in a very innovative way. You seem to be suffering from a learning disability brought on by propaganda overdose.

/ Global Warming? #2,334  
Global warming stopped 16 years ago

Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it

The figures reveal that from the beginning of 1997 until August 2012 there was no discernible rise in aggregate global temperatures
This means that the 叢ause in global warming has now lasted for about the same time as the previous period when temperatures rose, 1980 to 1996

Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it | Mail Online

/ Global Warming? #2,336  
What does this have to do with the climate, changing or not?

Everything changes.....

Mitt Romney, Climate Change Flip-Flopper - YouTube

Just like the link below stipulates...Global warming stopped 16 yrs. ago....despite this article and many like it along with the revelation that Supposed scientists lied and published false findings...I have yet to hear any commie / pikno lefty admit they were and are wrong...not even a little bit...Hope that clears it up for you.

Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it | Mail Online

/ Global Warming? #2,338  

That article has a picture of big smokestack looking things, and claims:
"Damage: Global warming has been caused in part by the CO2 emitted by fossil fuels. This image shows smoke billowing out of a power station"

It was not smoke billowing, but water vapor from cooling towers, worse than CO2 for global warming, but presumably it came from normal water, not fossil water. :)

/ Global Warming? #2,339  
EE_Bota said:
Oops...I hate to do this to you, but based on a pattern in this thread, you are due, so here goes:

It's called science. Look it up.
Do you know anything about the scientific method?
Are you a member of the flat earth society?
So, what you're saying is that you hate the world, and all of the people, and especially babies and puppies.

I'll stop right there, but I think I have clued you in with my short expose that I am a very clever scientist for the purposes of this thread, and you better watch your step or I'll be theorizing about you again real soon. :D

Can you explain what your point is? I'm not seeing it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.