Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,252  
Ronjhall.
Stopped by txdon's for a view of his finished paver project."

Indeed an artist!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,253  
20 degrees and windy. Cleaned up about 4 inches of snow that fell last night. It's been a pretty a terrific Sunday to putter around.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,254  
71 degrees, rain over the ocean, but sun threatening :) doesn't matter much as finished the mowing yesterday so today my butt gets to sit in front of the TV and watch the games. I am gonna take another stab at baking a bread bowl for my crab dip for New Year's Eve gathering tomorrow.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #7,255  
71 degrees, rain over the ocean, but sun threatening :) doesn't matter much as finished the mowing yesterday so today my butt gets to sit in front of the TV and watch the games. I am gonna take another stab at baking a bread bowl for my crab dip for New Year's Eve gathering tomorrow.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

David...The Mrs. and I sure love Maui....wish we were there.....uana :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!!
#7,256  
Got the coffee brewing. 30 degrees with some clouds this morning. Heading to 54 with clouds and sun. Made it to Lexington, TX yesterday. Stopped by txdon's for a view of his finished paver project. Had a great dinner and good visit. Need to stop again when they turn the heat back on. Day of rest before we finish our trip to south TX.
Black spot in center of compass is my iPhone checking orientation of north. :thumbsup:
PB290073_zps05ef2866.jpg

Wow!!! fantastic job. Makes me tired looking at it!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,257  
2012-12-31, 0500

Last day of 2012!!

12 degrees and light snow (flurries, actually) here...high will be upper 20's.
Work today, party tonight (a little beer, that's all) and enjoy my 63rd birthday tomorrow. That's my plan...what's yours?

/ Good morning!!!! #7,258  
25 and clear.

Happy Birthday tomorrow Roy.

Happy 2013 everyone.

My Plan for today is mostly landlord duties. I have an excellent set of tenants moving out whom I will miss, and I have a new 2 year lease (they wanted 3 years) moving in tomorrow. So I am doing both the exit walkthrough, and the entrance walkthrough today. I will also deposit their new rent check today. I will have a drink :drink: or two with dinner tonight at the most and probably go to bed on time about 10pm.

The plan for tomorrow is to hunt a bit in the morning with my buddy, and then to have his wife and college aged son join us for a mexican dinner and goof off together with our families.

Wednesday my new job gets serious (finally) and I am looking forward to that.

Be well all!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,259  
Got to get coffee started. 46 degrees with rain this morning. Heading to McAllen, TX where temperatures will be 79 with clouds. Another 350 miles to drive today. Then set up motorhome for the winter.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #7,260  
I can only take credit for the picture and car. txdon did almost all the work. :thumbsup:

Ron,

Well it IS an awesome picture!:thumbsup:
:D
David