Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,381  
Come on, come on now !!!! A TRUE post ***** is someone who posts mostly meaningless messages of CONSISTING OF ONE WORD OR JUST EMOTICONS (emphasis added here) Look at just how many threads I have started on TBN and my many MEANINGFUL and LONG WINDED posts. I think you guys are just jealous of my superior member status and envious of my beloved green machine.

BALDERDASH!

Long Winded I'll give you, MEANINGFUL? I think NOT! Yes you are a prolific starter of threads (we shall stop there).

;)
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,382  
Come on, come on now !!!! A TRUE post ***** is someone who posts mostly meaningless messages of CONSISTING OF ONE WORD OR JUST EMOTICONS (emphasis added here) Look at just how many threads I have started on TBN and my many MEANINGFUL and LONG WINDED posts. I think you guys are just jealous of my superior member status and envious of my beloved green machine.

BALDERDASH!

Long Winded I'll give you, MEANINGFUL? I think NOT! Yes you are a prolific starter of threads (we shall stop there).

;)
David

/ Good morning!!!! #7,383  
No, that's not it!

/ Good morning!!!! #7,384  
Maybe a new post rating type system...something like warm breeze......maybe topping out at Extreme Hot Airflow.....:)

Or we could shorten that most extreme hot air to "Mostly sunny with 'Bill' this afternoon! :D

/ Good morning!!!! #7,390  
I know you are, but what am I?