Mahindra hat!

/ Mahindra hat! #222  
Mahindra just started this Owner's Club cap campaign in 2012. I bought my Big RED Beast back in 2007. However, I was told by marketing I would get one........ ........................................................................................................................................ ......................................................................................................................................... .........................................and I am still waiting.
hugs, Brandi

You have no idea how long it takes a Chinese junk to make it over here with a load of hats bought by an Indian tractor manufacturer. I'm still wondering why the hats aren't made in India. Perhaps the cost in China is 5 cents each compared to 10 cents each in India. I really don't care if I ever receive one. My dealer has given me 4 hats in the past 7 years.

/ Mahindra hat! #223  
I got a hat the other day. Purchased tractor in 2011

/ Mahindra hat! #224  
I haven't seen one yet, of course I have no confidence that the dealer did his paperwork right when I bought the tractor.

/ Mahindra hat! #225  
Bought 2.14.12 still no hat! But I did get a decent tractor and that counts, but a hat would be cool!

/ Mahindra hat! #226  
I've held my breath so long I am beyond blue. I guess the several emails back and forth to marketing meant nothing.

/ Mahindra hat! #227  
Hi Jerry,

Im new to this entire internet forum business. I also have a 5035HST that is ready for its 50hr service. I manage to change the oil last week after finally getting the right tools. I am planning on chaning the hyrdraulic fluid and filters this weekend? I have ready ops manual several times, and it doesn't look too difficult. But I was wondering if you had any helpful hints before I started? Is there an issue of losing prime in the pump or getting air in the hyrdraulic lines?? I know rookie questions.... Thanks again! Matt

/ Mahindra hat! #228  
Hey Matt I live in Bear Wallow Hollow in Hampshire County. Have you ever made it up to Wolf Pen Hollow in Sissonville, home of BUCK WILD? I love liveing in a hollow, it's very homey.

/ Mahindra hat! #229  
I was in the barn this morning working when my outside activity alarm went off. I went out to look and here sets a FedEx truck. With a big smile on my face I waited for the driver to appear outside, and he handed me a long package. It was a 30" squeegee that I had ordered from Amazon... which usually ships UPS or USPS. Maybe they put me on the ' pay off the remainder of the loan ' list instead....... :)

/ Mahindra hat! #230  
Jerry,
Keep holding your breath! I'll wait a little longer. After all, look how long it took Mahindra to get the 8560 over here after announcing it was coming!
hugs, Brandi