Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,361  
we have 30 with a high around 32 with a chance of snow.had a little bit of everything Sunday rain,freezing rain and snow.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,362  
Good Morning! Today is a little bit day. A little bit of sunshine, rain, winter and spring at 54˚.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,363  
Poured second cup of coffee. 65 degrees with the usual clouds this morning. Heading to 77 with a mix of sun and clouds. Another lay back day.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,364  
Woke up to about an inch of snow this morning. Not unusual for this time of year, but there was no indication in the weather forecast last night.
Snow.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #8,365  
Cloudy with a few showers, high around 47f.
Our neighbour took us out for a nice diner last night, she was pretty happy with my looking after her farm animals while she was away on two weeks holiday.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,366  
Got up to 40 late last night and now it is up to 43, most of the snow is melted. Just got back from the vet's office, my big tabby who roams got into a fight and his cheek was bitten and infected...he goes to the vet about twice a year for injuries like that one. Wish he would learn to behave himself.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,367  
Good morning all. 38F thins morning going to 48F winds gusting to 30mph. Had 1 inch of rain while on the road. May try and sneak a bike ride in today.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,368  
61F, blue sky above the ocean clouds. Coffee brewing, wife cooking bacon. Gonna be another great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,369  
Got up to 40 late last night and now it is up to 43, most of the snow is melted. Just got back from the vet's office, my big tabby who roams got into a fight and his cheek was bitten and infected...he goes to the vet about twice a year for injuries like that one. Wish he would learn to behave himself.

Likely, "girl" related - Lesson there, Bill :)

/ Good morning!!!! #8,370  
Time to maybe visit a doctor and have an MRI on that shoulder. Could be rotator cuff problem and putting it off could cause more damage!

Dear God I hope not... My arm seems to work fine, I can lift I can raise it over my head, but it aches sometimes worse, sometimes not so much. More like annoying than pain. But reaching across to scratch my left shoulder hurts a bit more. Worst is sleeping, I woke up with my whole arm & hand numb/tingles a couple times.

I'm tired of goingto the DR and finding out I'm old and wearing parts out... I know, tough cookies...

Be well,
David