My new JD tractor

/ My new JD tractor #11  
Looks to me like it's a question as to who will have more fun - the grandson, or you?

/ My new JD tractor #12  
WoW
You did very well on both counts, nothing like a new tractor, my son had one of the smaller one... just grew out of it too fast !!! We did send it to another family whose son ran it for another 100k

Best wishes with the 5083,its sure is nice, someday i am going to splurge on a cab tractor for myself.....I too wont be able to shut it off to take and post a pic of it ......

All the best from CT !!!

Thanks for sharing !!

/ My new JD tractor #13  
:thumbsup: Very nice. Look at the reach that H260 loader has out from the front of the tractor.

/ My new JD tractor
Thanks for the complements guys. I ordered the tractor with triple deluxe rear remotes, H260 loader with 3rd function, the tires to be moved out with the rears filled. The tractor came with rear wheel weights, a right side (starboard] door and steps, and a radio. JD, I was surprised it came with a right side [?] door, because I did not order one. I thought about ordering the 553 loader vtsnowedin, but the H260 had so much more to offer.
The only I might change out is the rear lift chains with adjustable bars.

Mike

/ My new JD tractor #15  
What is the list price difference between a 553 loader and a H260? The self leveling feature on the H260 is both a ease of use value and a safety feature. Again I'm JD green with envy.:D

/ My new JD tractor #16  
Thanks for the complements guys. I ordered the tractor with triple deluxe rear remotes, H260 loader with 3rd function, the tires to be moved out with the rears filled. The tractor came with rear wheel weights, a right side (starboard] door and steps, and a radio. JD, I was surprised it came with a right side [?] door, because I did not order one. I thought about ordering the 553 loader vtsnowedin, but the H260 had so much more to offer.
The only I might change out is the rear lift chains with adjustable bars.

Mike

That is a good list of options that makes sense imo. I always get the maximum number of hydraulic valves when ordering a new tractor. Enjoy your new tractor.:thumbsup:

/ My new JD tractor
What is the list price difference between a 553 loader and a H260? The self leveling feature on the H260 is both a ease of use value and a safety feature. Again I'm JD green with envy.:D

I think it was a bit over $1000 to the upgrade 553 to 260.

Thanks AMjenkinsph. I started to add these features, but I decided against it. Zero % financing.

Headed to the fields.

Later Mike

/ My new JD tractor #18  
both tractors are very nice.just dont let your grandson beat you racing them.

/ My new JD tractor #19  
Bought one of those for my Grandson Christmas 2011. He was 2 at the time. He drives it a little now (he'll be 4 in Sept) but he hasn't grasped the concept of steering. A remote control would be nice as it's hard to keep pace and grab the wheel. Also would be nice to drive back to the garage rather than carry when he gets bored.

I put rubber grip strips on the rear tires so it doesn't get stuck so easily.

/ My new JD tractor #20  
Very Nice! :thumbsup: