What did I just write down?

/ What did I just write down? #21  
I guess as a youngster my penmanship was pretty good, compared to a lot of people, but I never thought it was very pretty. Then when I started on the police department in 1964, everything had to be block printed, and I got frequent commendations for my reports that were block printed.

And now, I wouldn't count on anyone being able to read my writing unless it's printed. I can still do that, but about the only time I do is shopping lists or addressing an envelope or package.

Outlining? Jim, I can't remember the last time I did that, but quite often before I retired, and I do still have a slide rule.:laughing:

/ What did I just write down? #22  
I carry a note book with me at all times,, I write things down when ever I remember that I have a note book with me.. Lou

When practical I carry a junior legal pad in a nice zipper enclosure along with my check book and CCW. I jot down various notes that are completely unreadable to anyone but myself.

As one of my buddies once said "(If) you really want to f#*k me over, just steal my little black note book".

/ What did I just write down? #23  
When practical I carry a junior legal pad in a nice zipper enclosure along with my check book and CCW. I jot down various notes that are completely unreadable to anyone but myself.

As one of my buddies once said "(If) you really want to f#*k me over, just steal my little black note book".
So you carry a fanny pack?

/ What did I just write down? #24  
So you carry a fanny pack?

No no no! Lol, its a note book thingy with a zipper.

image-1907190639.jpg

/ What did I just write down? #25  
I have a small note pad in each vehicle, just in case; almost never use them. And I've been carrying a Cross pen & pencil set in my breast pocket all the time since 1970, so I can make notes if I have to.:D

/ What did I just write down?
I have a small note pad in each vehicle, just in case; almost never use them. And I've been carrying a Cross pen & pencil set in my breast pocket all the time since 1970, so I can make notes if I have to.:D

And HOPEFULLY you will remember to PRINT should you need to write something down...:laughing: I too have carried pens and paper pads in my vehicles for the past 35 years, about the only thing I use them for is to write down my gas mileage.

/ What did I just write down? #27  
Just sign of getting older. ;)

/ What did I just write down? #28  
I also have a Cross Pen set that Dr.Clark gave me when I graduated from High School. I have pads that I write on, but most of the time, I write things and numbers on anything readily available. I use envelopes that bills came in, newspapers, even on the outside cover of National Geographic. My problem is I have to look all over my table or desk, trying to find something that I wrote down.

/ What did I just write down?
I also have a Cross Pen set that Dr.Clark gave me when I graduated from High School. I have pads that I write on, but most of the time, I write things and numbers on anything readily available. I use envelopes that bills came in, newspapers, even on the outside cover of National Geographic. My problem is I have to look all over my table or desk, trying to find something that I wrote down.

That sounds EXACTLY like my ex-wife, she never wrote ANYTHING down where it should have been written down, she used the back of grocery receipts, envelopes from junk mail, newspapers, even paper plates....yes, really. Does anybody remember that cartoon from the "New Yorker" magazine where this guy is sitting at his desk, talking to someone else and telling them:

"Let me make a note of that, I can never remember anything unless I make a little note" and of course his desk is piled a foot deep with thousands and thousands of little notes...:laughing:

/ What did I just write down? #30  
That sounds EXACTLY like my ex-wife, she never wrote ANYTHING down where it should have been written down, she used the back of grocery receipts, envelopes from junk mail, newspapers, even paper plates....yes, really. Does anybody remember that cartoon from the "New Yorker" magazine where this guy is sitting at his desk, talking to someone else and telling them:

"Let me make a note of that, I can never remember anything unless I make a little note" and of course his desk is piled a foot deep with thousands and thousands of little notes...:laughing:
Your Wife and I have something in common. I also write on the back of grocery receipts. This makes my Wife so mad, especially when I write on Credit Card receipts that she puts in her office files.:D