Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,811  
55 F and going up to the high 70s today. Yesterday was cool, but I still got my John Deere riding mower deck removed, blades sharpened, and the machine all greased and cleaned up. I was happy to find all spindles and idlers were tight and operating smoothly. It's running really well. Now, I have to tackle my Kubota lawn tractor sometime next week.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,813  
good morning its 30 degrees this morning with scattered flurries.we have partly cloudy skies going up to 39 today

/ Good morning!!!! #9,814  
68F, the cold front still hanging Kauai area, so nice morning

Sure do appreciate all the hints and encouragement being posted
Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,816  
Good afternoon all from Sunny Visalia CA. 84F low was about 50F. Here for family reunion tonight then home tomorrow. No riding since Tuesday, feel like a slug :(

Roy good news on the loan, that is a nice place you are getting!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,817  
Coffee is done brewing. 26 degrees with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 51 with some sun this afternoon. "Some SUN" should help make my day brighter. :cloud9: Think I will get out and do a couple of outside chores.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,818  
A brisk 34 degrees, watching the flowers carefully... going up into the mid sixties today and nice.
Today we plant potatoes, onions, and a few early vegetables, like lettuce.
Good thing I have an electric fence or that lettuce would be breakfast, lunch and dinner for the critters.
Nope, I plant people food. Well, that's the idea...

/ Good morning!!!! #9,819  
It is a brisk and beautiful morning in Hagerstown.

I'm headed in to hear my buddy preach at early service and then Harley on down home to my crashpad/couch in Stafford, VA.

Should be a lovely day. It was nice and relaxing here for the last 40 hours or so, and I look forward to visiting with his lovely young family again soon.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,820  
Roy,

Excellent news on the loan front.

I'm opening conversations with a couple bankers myself... I'm going to attempt to refi the ranch to a lower payment, and buy an inexpensive 3 bedroom place for wife and girls closer to town.

We shall see what happens in reality of course, but it is better to have a plan than aim at nothing and hit it every time...

Be well all,
David