Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one?

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #41  
Well.................brand new here and just want to sign up. Bought a new place last summer with a pretty steep hill all around 2/3's of the property, it is just over an acre. There is a steep hill down to a boat channel with no flat spot to turn around in and the ol' JD L150 went in once (first time I mowed it) and gets stuck quite often at the bottom when trying to turn out to the left or right. After much consideration, research and thought of going swimming with the JD again I found the 322 and it looks to be exactly what I need. It is showing up at the house later today.

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #42  
Congratulations. Make sure to post again and let us know how it performs for you--and pictures.

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #43  
Well.................brand new here and just want to sign up. Bought a new place last summer with a pretty steep hill all around 2/3's of the property, it is just over an acre. There is a steep hill down to a boat channel with no flat spot to turn around in and the ol' JD L150 went in once (first time I mowed it) and gets stuck quite often at the bottom when trying to turn out to the left or right. After much consideration, research and thought of going swimming with the JD again I found the 322 and it looks to be exactly what I need. It is showing up at the house later today.
HillCutterlll
Congratulations on your new mower. I am sure you will be happy with it.
I have been extremely happy with my R322T AWD. I have the 48 inch side discharge & the snow blower, I have been very surprised how good it is in snow.
No need for chains it goes like a tank.

Videos of my: Husqvarna R322T AWD
R322T Snow Blowing 2-4-2013.mov - YouTube

Husqvarna R322T Snow Blowing 2 20 2013 - YouTube

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one?
HillCutterlll
Congratulations on your new mower. I am sure you will be happy with it.
I have been extremely happy with my R322T AWD. I have the 48 inch side discharge & the snow blower, I have been very surprised how good it is in snow.
No need for chains it goes like a tank.

Videos of my: Husqvarna R322T AWD
R322T Snow Blowing 2-4-2013.mov - YouTube

Husqvarna R322T Snow Blowing 2 20 2013 - YouTube

Just watched your videos. Looks like a great little blower. Fast!

Hillcutter, congrats on your purchase. Looking forward to some pics or videos of it in use.

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #45  
Thanks it's also a very comfortable mower to ride my back never gets tired riding on it.
:dance1:

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #47  
Have used my new machine twice. It handles the hills great going down then backing back up the incline. It doesn't like to turn on an incline as it rolls easier than the old JD. I am still getting used ti it and will post as time goes on.

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #48  
Have used my new machine twice. It handles the hills great going down then backing back up the incline. It doesn't like to turn on an incline as it rolls easier than the old JD. I am still getting used ti it and will post as time goes on.

I just took delivery of r422ts Awd (in the UK) - the machine is fantastic, gets up and down my 20 degree plus hills like a goat, it was able to cut almost anything I have including some very steep banks, and was completely solid. Agree turning on more than 15 deg or so is not a good idea, the only salvation being it is not such a big machine that you can't rescue the situation by sticking a leg out (not the way the book reads...). I have been using bx24 and compared to that the husky is a dream for manoeuvrability and stability. Of course it doesn't do a ton of stuff the bx24 can, but when it comes to mowing tricky areas, this is it. Thoroughly recommended.

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #49  
Had to use the leg anti-roll attatchment three times the first time and only once the second time Brit. How much did you pay for the anti-roll device?? Mine came as standard equipment.

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #50  
Anti roll attachment is very flexible but a bit fragile so I prefer not to rely on it! I also have the tilt meter option "puck-o-matic".