Rear Blade Rear Blade for JD 5303

/ Rear Blade for JD 5303
Had a little time over the long weekend and was able to get paint on. JD dealer was open on Memorial Day and swung by to pick up extra paint needed and ordered some stickers. Hope to have this completed within the next two weeks.

image-2434067485.jpg

image-1371240539.jpg

image-3905217715.jpg

/ Rear Blade for JD 5303 #112  
Looks better than new and is for that matter.

/ Rear Blade for JD 5303 #113  
Very nice.:thumbsup:

/ Rear Blade for JD 5303
Looks better than new and is for that matter.

Have ordered a few of what I believe to be the original JD stickers that go on each side of the upright where the top link mounts. Looks like there is the number "45" on the right side of back of blade but unsure if anything is on the left. I have found one picture online of what appears to be a similar blade in fair original condition. Does your blade still have the original stickers on it that I could use for a reference? It probably means little in the whole scheme of things but I would like to put the original stickers back on it if possible.

/ Rear Blade for JD 5303 #115  
Here is the best picture I have of the rearblade hope this helps you.

Attachments

• Deere 45 rearblade 001.jpg
    Deere 45 rearblade 001.jpg
    542 KB · Views: 138
   / Rear Blade for JD 5303
Here is the best picture I have of the rearblade hope this helps you.

The sticker on the far left, any idea what it is? Going to try dealership to see if they can pull up any old information on what they would be.

/ Rear Blade for JD 5303 #117  
It is a caution stick IIRC, I can get a snap shot of it but it will be a few days before I can get it for you.

/ Rear Blade for JD 5303
It is a caution stick IIRC, I can get a snap shot of it but it will be a few days before I can get it for you.

I called local dealer today and the stickers are no longer available. As is evident in how long it has taken me to work on this project, I am in no hurry, but would like to get it right. Would you mind taking picture of rear of blade to show which decals are on the blade and also the size? I am considering just having them custom made since I can't order them.

/ Rear Blade for JD 5303 #119  
I called local dealer today and the stickers are no longer available. As is evident in how long it has taken me to work on this project, I am in no hurry, but would like to get it right. Would you mind taking picture of rear of blade to show which decals are on the blade and also the size? I am considering just having them custom made since I can't order them.

Will do, working in town for the next couple of days while my equipment is at a customers ranch.