Texas Spring/Summer Thread

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #1,761  
:cool2: Yeppir, I just got more rain for over 1.3" so far. It's still raining lightly, so maybe it will be 1.5" before it's over. I'm on the very edge of the tornado alert and we haven't had any wind. I can hear light thunder in the distance.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #1,762  
:cool2: Yeppir, I just got more rain for over 1.3" so far. It's still raining lightly, so maybe it will be 1.5" before it's over. I'm on the very edge of the tornado alert and we haven't had any wind. I can hear light thunder in the distance.

Well, there you go!! and you was pout'n hrs ago:laughing: That is also a very respectable amount of rain too!

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #1,763  
So now jinman hogs my rain, as well as Western? Don't make me come to Wise County with buckets to reclaim it! :laughing:

Looks like light showers to the west, this morning, tracking south of I-20. Maybe I'll get something out of it. I watered my garden yesterday, because I can't depend on the rain. Next best chance looks to be Saturday night.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #1,764  
Wonder why the wind doesn't just go ahead and blow?

Showers fizzled before getting close. :(

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread
#1,765  
Along about dark last night, we got another brief downpour, so our total for yesterday was about .98" and the NWS says we have a 30% chance for more today.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #1,766  
So now jinman hogs my rain, as well as Western? Don't make me come to Wise County with buckets to reclaim it! :laughing:

Looks like light showers to the west, this morning, tracking south of I-20. Maybe I'll get something out of it. I watered my garden yesterday, because I can't depend on the rain. Next best chance looks to be Saturday night.

I got 1.35" total last night. Go ahead and stop by FG19, we Wise men are always bearing gifts.;)

I also watered my garden yesterday morning. My little okra plants were a bit thirsty and I wanted to try out my soaker hose system on my tomato plants. So I just watered about 3/4 of my garden and then went to a neighbor's house to help him set up a pacemaker monitor and take him to Bowie so he could pick up his truck from the garage. After that, I did some tractor work with the boxblade fixing my trails from rain damage in the last big rain. They probably washed out again, and I don't even care.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #1,767  
Bird: Jack Green Label is a smoother whiskey, and is good straight up or on the rocks. I'm not much into soft drinks, so usually pass on those.

I make a mean margarita though!

Margaritas with no salt. My favorite drink.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #1,768  

Well, you will only need a coffee cup if you come to my place, Jim and Bird got the rain. They had more nerve than me, I didn't dance "neeked". ( Watch the news, may see a couple of "old" guys running around N Texas grinn'n):D

hugs, Brandi
Wondered where you have been? Margarita-ville huh!!:laughing:

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #1,769  

Well, you will only need a coffee cup if you come to my place, Jim and Bird got the rain. They had more nerve than me, I didn't dance "neeked". ( Watch the news, may see a couple of "old" guys running around N Texas grinn'n):D

hugs, Brandi
Wondered where you have been? Margarita-ville huh!!:laughing:

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #1,770  
Bird, caught another mole, Here is a photo of the piece of wood I tie strapped to the bottom of the trigger. I haven't missed one since adding it and it's easier to set in the ground.