Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #312  
Have you guys decided when the narrow single lid grapple will be on line and ready to order?
ETA 50" Single Lid Wicked Grapple
We just made it available online. We don't have any pics available yet and the write-up needs tweaking but it's a start. I did already sell a couple last week!
Last week, I started a TBN thread on the new Wicked Grapple.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #313  
Have you guys decided when the narrow single lid grapple will be on line and ready to order?
We just made it available online. We don't have any pics available yet and the write-up needs tweaking but it's a start. I did already sell a couple last week!

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #314  

By tweaking I suppose you mean changing "bucket" to "grapple". :)

From the Website:
Everything Attachments Single Lid Compact Utility Wicked Root Grapple

The 50" root grapple weighs less than 300 lbs. and has a single lid. Compact tractors up to 35 HP will benefit from this grapple and have the ability to use most of their lift capacity for material instead of a large heavy bucket. The weight of the bucket can be lowered further by removing the standard slats.

It looks like a gooder-un!
:thumbsup:

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #315  
By tweaking I suppose you mean changing "bucket" to "grapple". :)

From the Website:
Everything Attachments Single Lid Compact Utility Wicked Root Grapple

The 50" root grapple weighs less than 300 lbs. and has a single lid. Compact tractors up to 35 HP will benefit from this grapple and have the ability to use most of their lift capacity for material instead of a large heavy bucket. The weight of the bucket can be lowered further by removing the standard slats.

It looks like a gooder-un!
:thumbsup:
Yep, that's exactly what I meant!! Corrected.:thumbsup:

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #316  
Now tell me, why do you cut all those holes ? dont know if you laser or plasma, but when i was at the laser cutting shop, for every blast through to start a new hole, you could make a foot length of cut in the same time. Looks like you could cheapen it up quite a bunch by leaving a few pounds extra on it...

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #317  
When we design and build an attachment, cost is not top priority. Quality and value is.
There are manufacturers and customers that put less emphasis on quality, but we are just not into that.

The holes are cut with our laser and it results in less weight(very important) and it also looks cool(not that important but it worked out that way).

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #318  
That might work in the consumer market, but when people are using equipment to make a living, value for money becomes top priority instead of quality and value... ;)

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #319  
That might work in the consumer market, but when people are using equipment to make a living, value for money becomes top priority instead of quality and value... ;)
Value, at least to me, means "value for money" which is one of our top priorities.
Here is a quote from our homepage:
"The bitterness of poor quality and lack of customer service lingers long after the sweetness of cheap price is forgotten."
Travis

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #320  
Every extra pound of unneeded steel is that much less you can lift. When you have a skid steer or large tractor it's not a big deal. But when your tractor is a CUT weight matters a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.