Just another junk chainsaw

/ Just another junk chainsaw #182  
Here is the 6400 oiler. A bit hidden and is indeed only a quarter turn adjustment. You possibly have some sawdust/oil mix packed in the hole blocking view of it.

IMG_20130824_213204_370.jpg

/ Just another junk chainsaw #183  
Hey thanks LD1 I looked all over that thing yesterday trying to dial it down. I have only run about 9 tanks of fuel through this thing so it isn't too dirty yet. I will take a look at it tomorrow after Church. The oil is empty before the gas so I don't want to burn up the bar or chain.

/ Just another junk chainsaw
I'll have to see if I can get it downsized:mur:

Got it to work after you downsized it. I downloaded to hd and going to upload to my youtube video account for ya.
Then just use that link to post where ever. Title name dolmar 116si I'll post a link here and chainsawrepair.

/ Just another junk chainsaw #185  
Perfect. Thanks. A link here is really all I am after. Not many people have ever heard of the 116si. But it sure is a sweet old saw. Wish they still made em like that:thumbsup:

/ Just another junk chainsaw #187  
Just FYI, that is a video that I shot with my stock 116SI, with 16" bar and full chisel chain. Wood was approx. 14"-15" diameter tapering down to 11-12" diameter by the end. Ash BTW.

Just though I would share what the 60cc 116SI could do. It is what a 60cc saw "should" look like.

Thanks for taking the time to upload and post for me xyz123:thumbsup:

/ Just another junk chainsaw #188  
I've been wanting to register to ChainsawRepair, but it wouldn't let me last couple times. I think I'm in this time...

Looks like a good forum!

/ Just another junk chainsaw #189  
It does indeed look like a good forum. I registered there when he first started. Its a bit slow, but growing. Takes time to get numbers and posts like TBN I guess.......

Unfortunately, I dont make it there much. I already waste too much time here:laughing: I dont want to get too addicted to any other forums. But they do have some really smart guys over there.

/ Just another junk chainsaw #190  
Oh, and bluegill, you really need to get you some dolmar saws:laughing: