TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,721  
that would be slick if you made up a little hitch to bolt to the mini-ex blade a just pulled the trailer behind you as you go.
Unfortunately, the hitch on the mini-ex is too low and the trailer would interfere with the turret. Your idea of something on the blade is quite interesting.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,722  
that would be slick if you made up a little hitch to bolt to the mini-ex blade a just pulled the trailer behind you as you go.
Unfortunately, the hitch on the mini-ex is too low and the trailer would interfere with the turret. Your idea of something on the blade is quite interesting.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,723  
Finished spreading the 24 tons of crusher run delivered for the new trailer parking area at the house using the 1025R FEL.

trailer-park-1.jpg

Nick

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,724  
Finally finished cutting up and piling two trees that blew down in last months storm. Amazing what the little B26 would push with the FEL and lift with the back hoe. Cant seem to get photos to open. Will try to open a new reply and post photos

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,725  
Finally finished cutting up and piling two trees that blew down in last months storm. Amazing what the little B26 would push with the FEL and lift with the back hoe. Cant seem to get photos to open. Will try to open a new reply and post photos
Finally got the manage attachments to open, here are the photos.

Attachments

• IMG_1541.jpg
    IMG_1541.jpg
    552.5 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_1542.jpg
    IMG_1542.jpg
    604.8 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_1543.jpg
    IMG_1543.jpg
    553.4 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1544.jpg
    IMG_1544.jpg
    531.2 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_1545.jpg
    IMG_1545.jpg
    597.5 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_1546.jpg
    IMG_1546.jpg
    560.9 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_1547.jpg
    IMG_1547.jpg
    641.4 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_1548.jpg
    IMG_1548.jpg
    595.4 KB · Views: 156
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,726  
Before the safety police get too hot about the log in the air with the outriggers up. I had to raise up the log then back up to get it on top of the pile. I kept the hoe centered straight behind the tractor so the most it would do is raise up the front wheels if it was too heavy but as you can see it is fully extended and wheels are still on tight on the ground.
I decided to leave the remaining main tree trunk laying where it fell since it would be a danger to cut any more and my saw is only 18" bar so it wont cut thru much more of it even if I cut from both sides. With it high up in the air like it is, I thought it best to just pile some brush and logs under it and burn it later after it dries out good. We can continue to haul limbs over to this spot to add fuel so maybe the huge log will get hot enough to burn- maybe next summer.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,727  
OH< in picture #4 that is not an optical illusion like folks do when they put something close to the camera and then back off to make the object look larger. The FEL bucket is actually underneath the tree. I just took that photo to reference the size of the tree to the size of the tractor.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,728  
Gary,
That was good sized tree, too bad it went down. I'd say you got your money's worth out of the BX. :)

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,729  
Actually it's a B26 TLB which is about the same size wise as the B 2620 but with backhoe it weighs in at 4001# and of course lifting specs are much higher also. It does about as well as my brother in laws 40 HP NH in the pushing and pulling category.
There were 2 large trees close together, one was struck by lightning a couple years back and died, then these two were what I call twins growing together fro the bottom. One side blowed down last spring and then the other half came down in the July storm with 60+ MPH winds. This one also took out a neighbors tree about the same size and put it across my brother in laws fence so we had to cut that one up also. We just de-
limbed it back to the fence line so we could put back the fence. Left the main trunk on the neighbors property.

Got one more dead one to cut down but I think I will wait till it cools off a bit on that one. I think last year drought got it or maybe lightning. Had several pines die last year also (big ones )

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #2,730  
You must have some very sunny spots now that weren't there before. That trunk is good sized and the canopy very nice for shade.