Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,372  
Sounds like good news 300U
Good advice from FG, no extra points for needless suffering. It's good for the pain meds to work when you truly need them. I always cut back and wean off as soon as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,373  
Initial try at PHD dolly, could be improved, but functional

image-1429801739.jpg

Tractor shed is filling :)

image-2131872049.jpg

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,374  
Good morning 50 degrees here and going up into the 70’s again today. Work continues on the south wall of our house.
Hate having to hang over the edge to reach the corner of the wall, but when I have to do it again in ten or so years
I might go ahead and rent a lift or hire someone to do it. LOL

Attachments

• IMG_5981.jpg
    IMG_5981.jpg
    993.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5984.jpg
    IMG_5984.jpg
    999.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_5983.jpg
    IMG_5983.jpg
    987.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5987.jpg
    IMG_5987.jpg
    1,021 KB · Views: 67
   / Good morning!!!! #14,375  
Too high for me, Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,376  
60 this morning chance of light showers this afternoon high of 76. WayneB that is awfully tall, get the shakes just looking at it. Good morning

/ Good morning!!!! #14,377  
I think as we get older, none of us like to go up on those three story ladders.
Yeah, paint what you can do safely, and hire the rest. The problem is whether whoever you hire will properly
prep the wood before painting, those old wooden boards can be perma-peelers if you get a bad layer on. The ground looks flat (correction, no it doesn't on that one side ,nice job with the FEL!), if I had the time I might hire that lift. That's a lot of wood to paint.

David/Sodamo, man you have some neat things there. What in the world do you plant with that humongous earth auger?
Full size coconut trees? Wow, if you have any bad house guests, you could dig a nice hole for them and bury them at o dark thirty. Hmmm, a Hawaiian thriller paperback in the making.

300UGuy: great news, heal fast, get back to the Electric Slide soon :thumbsup:

Another nice day here, though it looks like rain is coming in for the weekend. Never thought I'd say we could actually use a sprinkle now. We have had two wet summers in a row. Last winter was zilch for snow. Wonder what this one has to offer. Snow? did someone say that dreaded word? It's like getting up at 4am, Lord, it's just too early for this...
First we get to see the leaves come down. And rake, and rake....or we pull on the leaf blower, and pull, and pull.
All normal.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,378  
Drew too many unknowns for accurate snow predictions yet, depends on MJO the NAO and AO and how they are going to react. Some people think weak ElNino may come into play. For good information on these try WxRisk.com and high lite Facebook icon then read comments. He also does weekly video that has lots of information and will explain things in laymans terms

/ Good morning!!!! #14,379  
good morning, well summer has return 62 degrees and humid. got to try and get some rye sewed on the gardens before the rain gets here. everyone around here is going as hard as they can go the farmers trying to get silage cut before it rains and they can't get in the fields. came home about 8.30 last night and one of them was still in the field, when you see that you know there under pressure. Buppies them guys out in KY say you don't need no anti venum. my skin crawls when I run across that show some brave soles. everyone have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,380  
Hey Sam which show is that so I don't see it by mistake