Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,651  
Gee, Roy...sure appreciate the warm welcome and the kind words...got a query: Why do you wear that silly cow horn hat? :laughing:

"Silly" cow horn hat? What silly cow horn hat?

/ Good morning!!!! #15,654  
so that he can put it on your seat just before you sit down.
see, obvious.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,656  
Hi guys...was 32 degrees this morning...

Although I rarely visit TBN these days, this thread is one of the few I always try to contribute to (yeah, right...) and maybe when cold weather starts and I spend more time indoors I will once again contribute more... (yeah, right) :laughing:

:welcome: to TBN! :tractor:

Do we KNOW you?

:D

David

/ Good morning!!!! #15,657  
54 degrees this morning chance of a shower later today high of 66. Better rain chances tomorrow and then even more Thursday evening and Friday. Cool down for weekend then Indian Summer thru at least middle of November. Really tired last night went to bed at 9:30 Good Morning

/ Good morning!!!! #15,658  
22 degrees this morning on the hill. Guess we can say the frost is on the pumpkins!
Wood stove feels good this morning.
to be a sunny dry day and will warm up quickly

/ Good morning!!!! #15,659  
22 degrees this morning on the hill. Guess we can say the frost is on the pumpkins!
Wood stove feels good this morning.
to be a sunny dry day and will warm up quickly
no offence Wayne but this is more like it should be 52 degrees here this morning. got chance of rain but temps going to be in the late 60's early 70's.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,660  
good morning everyone, this weather is not making me mow the yard again the mowers are cleaned up and they ain't comming back out. JD good to here from you i remember when i first joined tbn i talked with you about every morning on here. hope all is well your way. everyone have a great day.