Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,641  
FG,
We don't read minds.:confused2: That would be scary reading a pilot's mind.:eek: We just talk to the:airplane: or :helicopter:
:airplane: and :helicopter: talk all the time to pilots. But they talk real :mischievous: and that makes pilots do strange things.:muttering::pullinghair::hissyfit::banghead::grumpy::yell:::confused3::monkey::bat::grinch::silly::indifferent::jump::melodramatic::gloomy::cryingeyesout::begging::pessimist::yo-yo::crossfingers::pacifier::eek:die:
hugs, Brandi.....................:stirthepot:

Pilots' minds are not that scary, bindian. Each of us just knows we are a god, or goddess, as the case may be! :stirthepot:

Don't think I told you, but the F1 Rocket has done some limited aerobatics in test flight! Has this ole gal ready to climb in it and see what it can do! :cloud9:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,642  
Dennis,
Oops:eek:.........I keep forgetting Y'all guys think differently.:p
What I need is pop out floats on the Big RED Beast when I go too deep.:thumbsup: Oh wait......I'm in too deep now.:eek:
I blame the pharmaceuticals I am currently taking!

hugs, Brandi

Get floaties for the Big RED Beast, then get PICTURES!!!! :mischievous:

You remind me of a friend I hung out with in college. One Foster's beer and she was a hoot. We took her out any time we were drinking, 'cause she was a happy drunk! We'd always get the giggles. I would say save a few of those pharmaceuticals for another time :laughing:, but you really should take them all. :muttering:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,645  
FG,
We don't read minds.:confused2: That would be scary reading a pilot's mind.:eek: We just talk to the:airplane: or :helicopter:
:airplane: and :helicopter: talk all the time to pilots. But they talk real :mischievous: and that makes pilots do strange things.:muttering::pullinghair::hissyfit::banghead::grumpy::yell:::confused3::monkey::bat::grinch::silly::indifferent::jump::melodramatic::gloomy::cryingeyesout::begging::pessimist::yo-yo::crossfingers::pacifier::eek:die:
hugs, Brandi.....................:stirthepot:

DROP THE PILLS! Hands behind head! Step backwards slowly to the sound of my voice. . . :rolleyes:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,646  
bindian does appear a little juiced, doesn't she? :silly::hyper::rotfl::jump:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,647  
Hate mail is on its way.;) I'm so jealous I'm turning bright green with envy.

It just come to fast,been a lot to deal with today...

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,649  
DROP THE PILLS! Hands behind head! Step backwards slowly to the sound of my voice. . . :rolleyes:

Jim,
It's not the pills. It's the pharmaceuticals I am spraying up my nose.
hugs, Brandi