About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men
Thanks everyone. As always you are here with good wishes and that means the world to me. May all of you have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #222  
You have a great "Thunderchicken" day to Jim, Glad your having some better days, is it possible food will taste better now:confused3::laughing: Good test would be some eggs, grits, gravy and buttermilk biscuits!!:laughing: top that off with a stack of Blueberry pancakes!!!

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #223  
You have a great "Thunderchicken" day to Jim, Glad your having some better days, is it possible food will taste better now:confused3::laughing: Good test would be some eggs, grits, gravy and buttermilk biscuits!!:laughing: top that off with a stack of Blueberry pancakes!!!

Or a good ole bowl of Wolf brand chili. :D

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #224  
shame on you guys, you're going to blow him up! :D

bananas, rice, apples and toast.
Well, he could start off with a nice banana split, got to get those bananas.
Then a nice rice pilaf with toast points, and an apple pie for desert.
See? You have to stay on diet...:D
Heck, after the banana split and the apple pie, I might pass on the rice.:confused3::confused2:

Jim, we're all rooting for you. May everything you want go down and stay down. Maybe a nip of Mylanta
in between courses?

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #225  
Jim, I'm sure glad you are feeling better and enjoying eating. Wishing you and your family a great Thanksgiving too.

Peanut butter on toasted white bread--that's my "soul" food. :laughing:

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #226  
Norte Tehas get together reviews If you're wanting to put a face to the names, I think I know the guy in red, the guy in black is Jim, green is Don, and the blue is Alan. This was back in the day when we would have a get together and only thirty or so would show up, gawd knows what would happen now.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #227  
And me in the light colored coveralls and orange cap with my wife sitting in my lap in some of the pictures.:laughing:

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #228  
And me in the light colored coveralls and orange cap with my wife sitting in my lap in some of the pictures.:laughing:

Great photos, enjoyed looking through them, looks like all had a good time.

Jim, sounds like you are doing well. That's good news, hope turkey is good to you.

Bird, no self respecting cop would put on those coveralls, told thing you have the good looking girl on your lap.

Happy thanksgiving

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #229  
Great looking group !!

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men
That was a great day, Harvey. I can say I was amazed that you could actually accomplish work while some of us (me) asked a gazillion silly questions.:D You were eternally gracious, being both tutor and mentor to a group of office workers who were fabrication wannabes on that day. That was the genesis of long lived Texas TBNer group. I'd bet today, the faces would be different, but the generosity and good will would be just the same.