Loader Yanmar YM186D Front End Loader Recommendations

/ Yanmar YM186D Front End Loader Recommendations #1  

John1670

Tractor
Kubota B7100 HST
I just recently purchased a YM186D and was looking for a loader attachment for it. I have given up on finding a Yanmar attachment so started looking at Bushhog and Coldwater Tractor. There is a big price difference between the two ( $2k +) and was wondering if anyone had more knowledge or experience with the two or has info on other manufacturers out there. Thanks for any help or advice.

/ Yanmar YM186D Front End Loader Recommendations #2  
There are Vtek loaders Chinese made and koyker loaders USA made... Coldwater will be you're less expensive loader. They make their own loaders

/ Yanmar YM186D Front End Loader Recommendations #4  
I would go with Coldwatwer. From what I understand over the years they will take anything a compact tractor can dish out, and more, for about half the price. They only have a single curl cylinder but that apparently is plenty.

/ Yanmar YM186D Front End Loader Recommendations #5  
Coldwater is fairly close to us......been to their site. They make a good product for the price. I know several folks around these parts that have their loader and are very happy. Nice folks to deal with. Good luck.

/ Yanmar YM186D Front End Loader Recommendations #6  
Here is looks like a good loader at a good price. A little out of your area though. Front end loader

/ Yanmar YM186D Front End Loader Recommendations
Thanks Winston1. I will try and call them today. I looked for a web site but nothing found other than a Facebook page.

Thanks guys. I called Coldwater yesterday and it looks like $2400 delivered to my work here on the east coast. They are very nice people and they don't rush you off the phone. They are definitely the top of the list right now. Thanks again for all the info.

Bunick I will call on that. Definitely not out of the question, I have family out there. The price is right and looks in good condition. Thanks

/ Yanmar YM186D Front End Loader Recommendations #10  
It looks decent from the pictures. Member Leejohn posted a link for it.