Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,342  
FG,
I keep getting notices of undeliverable mail to you. Yesterday and today. Then I noticed other's being returned undeliverable with the same ISP as you. Fix It!:mad: I made myself a note to call you tonight.;)
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,343  
FG,
I keep getting notices of undeliverable mail to you. Yesterday and today. Then I noticed other's being returned undeliverable with the same ISP as you. Fix It!:mad: I made myself a note to call you tonight.;)
hugs, Brandi

Must be on your end, because I am still getting emails. I received over 20 of them today alone! :confused2:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#5,344  
My fruit trees are budding:thumbsup:Having to water my broccoli about every 3 days:confused3: It is dry and the dry winds havent been helping. Now it looks like we have a week of coo weather, but maybe some rain....We'll see

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,345  
Having to water my broccoli about every 3 days:confused3: It is dry and the dry winds havent been helping.

Now that your going back to Vegan are all those green worms considered meat?:confused2:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,346  
My fruit trees are budding:thumbsup:Having to water my broccoli about every 3 days:confused3: It is dry and the dry winds havent been helping. Now it looks like we have a week of coo weather, but maybe some rain....We'll see

I had our crepe myrtle and Bradford pear trees drastically pruned, including any small shoots, last month, and I was just noticing yesterday that they are all started to put on new buds. And NWS says it was 30 degrees this morning, going for a high of 66.

#5,347  
Ron, those are called "bait"!

Bird. I like the crape myrtles, we had them in Springtown. Thought about putting in a couple here, but they flower best in full sun and my fruit trees have monopolized all that.

Said 26* here at daybreak! now 30*

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,348  
Ron, those are called "bait"!

Bird. I like the crape myrtles, we had them in Springtown. Thought about putting in a couple here, but they flower best in full sun and my fruit trees have monopolized all that.

Said 26* here at daybreak! now 30*

Some folks steam the worms and convince themselves they are eating broccoli flavored shrimp:D

NOT ME. I'm still a "where's the beef" guy.
Speaking of, I wish I had a bunch to sell about now. Big$$$$
Gonna be like 22 ammo.:confused3:
We got 36 degrees here heading for 50. Seems like the whole world is upside down.:)

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,349  
The cold morning here was the death knell for my car's battery. The 2007 Vibe's OEM battery just wouldn't git-r-done. I'm going to be in the market today for a replacement; either O'Reilly's or Walmart. I love Autozone Duralast batteries, but quit doing business with them when they fired an employee for protecting himself against a robber.

#5,350  
Jim, the Everstart at Walmart is the same as the Duralast, both made by Johnson Controls

Hey BTW, where did you say the cheapest place for soaker hose was? I wont try to out-do your "hose array" being it is probably registered with some "guvment" agency:cool:, but I need a better way to maintain moisture