Made a shooting range

/ Made a shooting range #52  
The start of my 100 yard range. Going to have to remove that tree to the left so I can dig into the hill to the left a little more.

rangepic_zpsb6b2116b.jpg

/ Made a shooting range #53  
The start of my 100 yard range. Going to have to remove that tree to the left so I can dig into the hill to the left a little more.

rangepic_zpsb6b2116b.jpg

let the fun begin

/ Made a shooting range #54  
Looks Great so far !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Total excitement building something like this. Make sure you take plenty of pictures and grade marks. Helps years down the road when your looking back. Good Luck and Good Building !!!!!!!! Frank

/ Made a shooting range #55  
Also..........Contact everyone you know and collect " OLD, OLD, OLD AND PROPERLY, PROPERLY, PROPERLY EMPTIED " oxygen and acetylene tanks, scuba tanks, etc........and chain and skinny cable to hang them................also, 5/16 plate is too thin for 5.56........at least 3/8" and/or 1/2" plate to shoot at.......My kids and their friends like to shoot with the 22 and 22 mag because it makes a nice gong noise and no kick.............And be back the 100 yards so as to avoid the famous guy called " Rick O' Shea "....................Most of all, be safe, post signs, a rotating beacon placed correctly to deter walk-ins............And I also confer with the Chief Of Police for his opinion.................BE AND MAKE SHOOTING SAFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So The Rest Of Us Can Keep Our Shooting Rights .!!!!!!!!!!!! And only shoot when not a lot of people are home. No early mornings............Be Considerate...... I even invite the neighbors to shoot only when I ask them and only when I'm with them.................and they have to follow my rules.........I have been shooting on my own range for 9 plus years and no problems.........Safety..............Safety ...................Safety............I needed to rant on because our rights to shoot are being challenged...........Thanks for listening !!!!!!!!!!!! Frank

Last edited: