tractor manuals for free

/ tractor manuals for free #81  
Don't believe anywhere in there did the man ask where could he steal a manual.
He simply asked if a manual was available for download for free.
I don't think nobody here is trying to be a thief.

Pooh Bear

OK
I know this is a very old thread but I have to comment on this.

The only thieves in this story are the manufacturer. The amount of profit they take on parts are literally insane.
I own a '99 TC33D that I bought new from New Holland. I am extremely happy with the tractor itself but I have come to hate the company with a passion.
A few years ago the little gas cylinder that allows the steering column to tilt went limp. I went to the dealer to buy a replacement and they were asking me $175. The whole thing is not even 6 inches long.
No way i was going to pay $200 plus (with taxes) for that. I set out to find a replacement and by googling the part number stamped on the cylinder itself and I found that the manufacturer was German with a branch in Mexico.
It so happens that I have friends in Mexico and I asked one of them to contact the manufacture to buy a replacement.
A few days later my friend called me with bad news that I had to buy a minimum of 10 pieces for a total of $39.50 (for all 10) and that it would be cheaper if I bought 100. It is beyond me why a company like NH needs to mark up almost 5,000%.
I am looking for the user manual too so it does not really surprise me that they would sell this.

I don't know if this is representative of all the parts in general but i get a feeling that it is probably somewhat consistent since all the parts I ever looked for were outrageously priced.

/ tractor manuals for free #82  
I just picked up an old Massey MF204 with a 200series loader I'm looking for a way to properly identify it age wise so I can buy the proper parts. I was told it was a 62 but it looks older. Any ideas? I went to Tractor Supply and they wanted $35 for a 20 page booklet.

/ tractor manuals for free #83  
start with the sn.. go from there.

/ tractor manuals for free #84  
Looking for a service/maintenance and parts ,manual for my Massey Ferguson 202 loader tractor. Was wondering if this was 100% free of some kind of catch behind all this? Seems there's all sorts of manuals out there but free is free. I really don't want to explain my whole lifes story.

/ tractor manuals for free #86  
Im looking for a diagram for a Massey 240 (1997) which shows the assembly for the Seat and the adjustments. Any body with any info?

/ tractor manuals for free #87  
Like most I see on this site, am asking how do I get a repair manuel for a 1956 Ford 600? When I click free repair manuels, it sends me to this site. Also would like to say, I'm dumb when it comes to this computer stuff. LOL

/ tractor manuals for free #88  
as the saying goes.. no such thing as a free meal.

you can get a cheap 30$ I&T service manual.. or spend a bit more and get the ford shop manual.

/ tractor manuals for free #89  
There are free manuals out there just not for every tractor.

/ tractor manuals for free #90  
Have a similar problem. Lent the manual for Belarus 25T, now it's gone. Happy to pay, but don't know where to find a Belarus agent in Australia with the information.