TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,311  
Nice work, and a great idea.:thumbsup:

Thanks, it is a very handy machine. :D

Found a picture that shows the welded end of the extension.
PC020010.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,312  
Thanks, it is a very handy machine. :D

Found a picture that shows the welded end of the extension.
View attachment 373305

Thank you, that pipe on your cylinder, if it is a pipe ! (the one with two hose clamps holding it)
is that just for a stop? Why are the clamps there...:confused:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,313  
Thank you, that pipe on your cylinder, if it is a pipe ! (the one with two hose clamps holding it)
is that just for a stop? Why are the clamps there...:confused:
Yep it's called a stroke stop. Made from tubing with the same ID as the cylinder rod. It prevents the cylinder from hitting the dashboard that is underneath of it.
P8171930.JPG P8171931.JPG

I cut them to the needed length, then slit it in half lengthwise. The clamps hold it together and keep them from sliding on the rod.
PC020005.JPG

The other side and the pressure gauge below it.
PC020004.JPG

Pictures of Stroke Stoppers: https://www.google.com/search?safe=...1.1.0....0...1c.1.42.img..0.1.823._sRtNtum-nc

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,314  
Fixed a flat on the RFM, got it all greased up, the MF greased up & all fluids checked, and did my first mowing of the back field.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,315  
Did the 100hr service, except for the back wheel torque. Seems I need about a 12 inch extender bar. Hooked up the finish mower and mowed for 2.5 hours. Noticed that somehow I rolled the solid rubber tire off of one of the wheels. So, I took a trip to Tractor Supply and got the only tire they had in stock, got a three piece extender set (3, 5, & 10 inchers), and decided to get another grease gun while I was there.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,316  
So, I took a trip to Tractor Supply and got the only tire they had in stock, got a three piece extender set (3, 5, & 10 inchers), and decided to get another grease gun while I was there.

I was in TSC the other day, and I noticed I left with more items than were on my list. But it was all stuff I needed. Well, I either needed it or wanted it.:eek:

Larro

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,317  
I was in TSC the other day, and I noticed I left with more items than were on my list. But it was all stuff I needed. Well, I either needed it or wanted it.:eek:

Larro

I wish I could say the same for 'our' TSC,
they never have anything in stock, especially the flyer deals, it's more of a joke
in our part of town.
And looking at their flyer "on-line" is frustrating, the guy who set this up has
no clue how to do it.
Sorry, my blood pressure just goes up with the mention of them....lol

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,318  
Thats quite the machine, Xfaxman,
have you thought of giving it a nice coat of paint, and perhaps building a cab,
something like the BobCats have.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,319  
Xfaxman, I'm looking at this add, this guy has one of these for sale, $2800
6yi1bd.jpg

Looks similar to yours, it's 4X4 diesel with kubota engine,
is this something similar to yours?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #3,320  
Thats quite the machine, Xfaxman,
have you thought of giving it a nice coat of paint, and perhaps building a cab,
something like the BobCats have.
Thanks, I guess you clicked the link in my signature to see everything it will do.

No, I wouldn't want to paint it, it is not a show tractor! :D

It was 14 years old with faded paint, when I got it, 10 years ago.
View attachment 373493 View attachment 373494

Still using it now.
View attachment 373495 View attachment 373496

If I build a cab on it, it would need heat and air.

There are a lot of Cozy Cabs for sale online, but I would have to make a door like a skid steer has.

View attachment 373497 View attachment 373498