Dog pics

/ Dog pics #1,373  
Your blue male looks alot like ours. How much does he weigh?

In his prime he weighed about 55lbs, give or take a pound or two and was 47lbs the last time he went to the vet.

He's slowly going down hill, although it seems that he is more energetic now that he has her to play with.

/ Dog pics #1,374  
In his prime he weighed about 55lbs, give or take a pound or two and was 47lbs the last time he went to the vet.

He's slowly going down hill, although it seems that he is more energetic now that he has her to play with.

You work the cattle with them? I always take my red heeler when I walk the herd in case the bull gets ornery. I can't say I use her to move the cows, but she does distract and push them back.

/ Dog pics #1,375  
You work the cattle with them? I always take my red heeler when I walk the herd in case the bull gets ornery. I can't say I use her to move the cows, but she does distract and push them back.

He used to but honestly never needed him much. For the past several years if I work him long and he gets over heated he has 10 min "episodes" where he usually runs to my side, throws up, lies down and can't move on his own for 10 min. It's some kind of seizure. It's not pleasant to see and can't be good for him so he doesn't work often or long.

She is just a big goof ball. Worthless. But a good dog to ride the truck all day.

/ Dog pics #1,376  
DSD_5098.jpg

He really wants to get in there and chase the sheep.

Attachments

• DSD_5098.jpg
    DSD_5098.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 117
   / Dog pics #1,377  
DSCN7546.jpg

Dog, "What tractor?"

Dad, "The one parked in the back."

Dog, "How am I suppose to know, just finished burying the biggest orange bone I every found"

Dad, "Oh, oh, if it the tractor, you'll have to dig it up"

Dog, "hey, you know how hard it was to dig that big a hole and then drag that big bone into it"

Dad, "Dig it up"

Dog, "dig, dig, dig, that's all I do, you would think I was a tractor or something"

/ Dog pics #1,378  
Waiting in line for a homemade dog bone.

Attachments

• IMG_2698.JPG
    IMG_2698.JPG
    248.5 KB · Views: 160
   / Dog pics #1,380  
It must be with 5 sets of eyes on it. Nothing like the focus of a dog on a piece of food.