What post of mine was deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / What post of mine was deleted? #1  

JDgreen227

Tractor
4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318
I don't mind getting an email from Muhammad saying one of my posts was deleted, but when the message says it was deleted for "inappropriate language or content" it is often confusing because the email makes no reference to what post was deleted, and it may be a day or more after the post I made. How am I supposed to know what I said that was inappropriate with no reference?

/ What post of mine was deleted? #2  
I wouldn't really worry about it, Bill...
I get posts removed now and then (either because it was political in a non-political forum) or I snuck in a cuss word. Just move on and keep posting.

/ What post of mine was deleted?
I wouldn't really worry about it, Bill...
I get posts removed now and then (either because it was political in a non-political forum) or I snuck in a cuss word. Just move on and keep posting.

Roy....I just want to know what I said wrong in order to prevent the same error in the future.

/ What post of mine was deleted? #5  
I'm just guessing here, but I recall a recent post where you said:

"the mods here hate my guts and are too *********** to admit it.....what a group of ******* morons they are....."
less most of the asterisks...

Do you really have to be told that comments like that are inappropriate? Really? And then you want the courtesy of getting notified that comments like that were removed? OH MY GOODNESS!!! My stomach hurts from laughing so hard!!! Thanks for making my day. :thumbsup: :laughing:

/ What post of mine was deleted? #6  
I've been a member and/or moderator of many Internet forums for decades. JDgreen, in 99% of forums a comment like that would result in a lifetime ban. Thank your luck stars TBN management is so lenient.

Point taken but there is really no way to ban a determined user/troll...granted they have to change user ID's...

/ What post of mine was deleted? #7  
Roy....I just want to know what I said wrong in order to prevent the same error in the future.

Members who abide by the Terms of Use (Click Here), the Terms we all agreed to when we registered, will never have their posts removed.

/ What post of mine was deleted? #8  
Hmmmm ... I (*(&(^( don't *)*^#@# under^%$#$$%stand why the ^%$#&##s are so +)!@^%$$# finicky about what we $#@#@%#@ choose to )(*%()^ say!

:)

/ What post of mine was deleted? #9  
Point taken but there is really no way to ban a determined user/troll...granted they have to change user ID's...

If someone's life is so empty that trolling a website they've been banned from consumes them, they are to be pitied.

Status
Not open for further replies.