Flies- everywhere!

/ Flies- everywhere! #11  
... and my arms and legs, including my top of my head is starting to get painful from using the fly swatter and hitting myself trying to kill the flies.

Swat them while they are on the wife :)

/ Flies- everywhere! #12  
   / Flies- everywhere!
If you use one of these, be real careful not to touch the wife (or dog). Delivers a healthy arc that incinerates smaller bugs. Provides a sort of "primal get even" feedback that is all but absent with traps!

Amazon.com : The Executioner Fly Swat Wasp Bug Mosquito Swatter Zapper : Home Insect Zappers : Patio, Lawn & Garden

The also have "pro" model that costs $10 more (haven't tried it) the cheaper one works just fine and delivers a much stronger "zap" than the ones at Harbor Freight.

bumper
Now that looks like fun, that is until I "accidentally" shock the wife lol.

/ Flies- everywhere! #15  
We have had lots of flies too! Not the biting kind, just house flies. Never seen it this bad either.
We do have 2 horses. I'm guessing it's been all the rain we've had this year. Strange weather pattern. Darn near rain every day.

/ Flies- everywhere! #16  
If you use one of these, be real careful not to touch the wife (or dog). Delivers a healthy arc that incinerates smaller bugs. Provides a sort of "primal get even" feedback that is all but absent with traps!

Amazon.com : The Executioner Fly Swat Wasp Bug Mosquito Swatter Zapper : Home Insect Zappers : Patio, Lawn & Garden

The also have "pro" model that costs $10 more (haven't tried it) the cheaper one works just fine and delivers a much stronger "zap" than the ones at Harbor Freight.

bumper

*shakes head no* thats just a bad idea all the way around LOL id, end up getting it implanted into me. and not able to remove it, due to constantly being shocked.

/ Flies- everywhere!
We have had lots of flies too! Not the biting kind, just house flies. Never seen it this bad either.
We do have 2 horses. I'm guessing it's been all the rain we've had this year. Strange weather pattern. Darn near rain every day.
I see you are from Covington. We moved from there 11 years ago. My parents are still there, live off Section Rd by Lee Rd. They do not seem to have near the flies we do, but they also do not have livestock anywhere near them.

/ Flies- everywhere! #19  
I see you are from Covington. We moved from there 11 years ago. My parents are still there, live off Section Rd by Lee Rd. They do not seem to have near the flies we do, but they also do not have livestock anywhere near them.

We're about 5 miles from Barkers Corner. Getting to be to congested around here.

/ Flies- everywhere! #20  
The horse flies/deer flies or whatever they're called are horrible here. The damned things sting like bees and are as fast as a house fly. They're relentless once they sense you. When I drive in the yard, 50 or more swarm around my truck. They'll follow the truck out onto the street and drop off at about 25 mph.

Nasty, nasty things.

1/4 of a mile away...........none. go figgure.